Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why My Summer Lilies Are Important In Relation to the Rapture


Click On Image To Enlarge
Several people have asked me why the analogy to Summer and Lilies is important in connection with the Rapture, especially in regard to the Vision and Word of Knowledge that I received on Palm Sunday on March 28th, 2010, while I was tilling the soil in one of my flower beds.

At that time, I heard God's silent voice within tell me that the Rapture would happen before my Summer Lilies bloomed while giving me a vision of my Oriental Star Lily bed when it was just about to flower. Following is the Biblical proof that my Word of Knowledge has spiritual substance and insight behind it, and that it was not just a figment of my imagination.

The Biblical character Ruth the Moabitess is an allegory for the Bride of Christ, who is to be a Bride of mixed Gentile and Israelite descent. In the Book of Ruth, it is explained that Ruth stayed with her Jewish mother-in-law Naomi after they were both widowed in Moab. After this, they are forced to return to Israel in order to survive. This is when Ruth finds herself welcomed to glean barley from the fields of Naomi’s wealthy kinsman Boaz. As Naomi’s close male relative, Boaz is a symbol for our righteous, merciful and loving Kinsman Redeemer Yahshua.

At the end of the barley harvest, Ruth ritually beseeches Boaz to redeem both her and Naomi from widowhood through the act of Levirate Marriage. When Boaz agrees to do this, we can tell that it is at the end of the barley harvest because Boaz gives Ruth six ephahs of barley right after she approaches him to marry her in the Levirate tradition (See Ruth 3:14-17).

Thus, their marriage was in the summer right around the time of Pentecost/Shavuot, which was the Feast of Yahweh that not only marked the giving of the Law to Moses on Mount Sinai, but also the end of the barley harvest and beginning of the wheat harvest in Israel.

Likewise, the Song of Solomon speaks of summer lilies in relation to the Shulamite woman, who is an allegory for the Bride of Christ. In the following passage, for example, the Shulamite woman is compared to the lily and the Rose of Sharon:
The Shulamite: “I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.” The Beloved: “Like a lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.” - Song of Solomon 2:1-2
Also, in the Song of Solomon 6:1-2, the Bridegroom is pictured feeding His flock among the lilies, and He also gathers the lilies at that time - likely as a gift for His Bride-to-be, the Shulamite. In the following verse, the Shulamite woman is speaking of her beloved:
The Shulamite: “My beloved has gone to his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed his flock in the gardens, and to gather lilies.” - Song of Solomon 6:2
Now, lilies that are meant for display in vases or bridal bouquets are often picked just as the buds at the bottom of the stem are opening so they will last a long time, with the flowers opening successively from bottom to top.

So, when Yahshua's Spirit gave me the Word of knowledge and Vision of my Summer Lilies about to bloom on Palm Sunday in 2010, and audibly told me that He would come for us (His Bride) before (or perhaps when) my Summer Lilies bloomed, it was a sign to me that the Rapture would be in the first half of the summer someday. Since Yahshua gave me the season but not the year, I have been waiting expectantly every summer since then for Him to come for His Bride.

Also, recently this year, I had a dream of being taken up in the Rapture while I was dressed in my summer pajamas, suggesting that the Rapture might be in the morning {although I do tend to wear my pajamas until early afternoon sometimes :-) }.

I am still watching and hoping...

There are also clues in the Song of Solomon that there will be Two Raptures. I discuss this possibility in detail in my free Web and PDF article that is linked to below:

“Come Up Here and Come Away! -
Clues to the Timing of the Rapture”:

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/index.html#Maranatha

I hope you will prayerfully consider my vision, word, and research. In the meantime, may Yahweh God bless you all, and Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

http://pillar-of-enoch.com

PS: I pray that this article and those that it links to will bless you, and help you to grow in spiritual understanding as we await the Rapture. In the meantime, remember that...

Yahshua is coming SOON! Maranatha!

To Give A Financial Gift: http://pillar-of-enoch.com/contact.html

To Purchase My Language of God Series Books: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!