Saturday, November 27, 2010


An Update Concerning My Progress on the Revisions
of "The Language of God" Book Series
and a Bit of Rapture Rambling

Shalom to Everyone!

I hope you had a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving and will also have a blessed Chanukah and Christmas season.


I wanted everyone to know that I am working hard making many new illustrations for my book "The Language of God in Prophecy" that will also be included in an important "Come Up Here!" article update that I am working on simultaneously.

I will send a link to the newly revised “Come Up Here” article update to everyone to show the hard work being done to improve my book on prophecy. Almost the entire last half of that article will contain the new material about the heavenly signs for my book on prophecy that I believe are unquestionably announcing the coming of the Tribulation period.

The new article will be ready in another day or two. I can’t wait to share it! Then I will finish the book revisions I am doing on all four books in the Language of God Book series. My guess is that I will be able to mail out the LOG book sets to those who are waiting for their copies in the week before Christmas. I hope that this is acceptable to everyone.

Also, for those that have gotten wind of a new teaching that the Rapture may be this Chanukah (which is from December 1st to 9th this year), I wanted to offer a word of caution. Part of the reasoning behind this theory is that the first chapters of the Book of Revelation mentions the seven churches as seven lampstands before God, which is also suggestive of the seven years of Daniel’s 70th Week or the Tribulation period. However, though this sounds appealing and seems to make sense, I wouldn’t get too excited over this teaching as there are nine lampstands in a Chanukah Menorah, not seven! Rather, seven-lamped menorahs are tied to Passover week (i.e. the Feast of Unleavened Bread), to Pentecost (via the seven weeks from Easter to Pentecost), and to the week-long Feast of Sukkot or Tabernacles.

In my new “Come Up Here” article, I explain how the late spring through early summer of 2011 is likely to be the season of the Rapture, though there is a suggestion that the Rapture could happen in the Winter season from December 2010 through March 2011 as well. In any case, I do believe that the Rapture will be very soon! So do your best to keep praying, preaching and looking up until then.

In the meantime, please pray for my POEM Ministry - that I will be blessed financially, physically, and spiritually and will be able to reach more people with the Good News of the Kingdom of God than ever before.

God bless you all and Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!