Tuesday, November 30, 2010

IMPORTANT UPDATE To "Major Revisions to ‘The Language of God in Prophecy’ Post:"


If anyone has downloaded the big “Come Up Here and Come Away!” file that I linked to in my last blog post already, please use the following link to go to my web site and download it again:

http://pillar-of-enoch.com/essays/index.html#Maranatha

Unfortunately, I forgot to add two illustrations to the article before uploading it to my web site and I also forgot to make it clear that the Rapture could come as early as this winter season. Today, I caught my mistake and fixed both problems.

I don’t know why, but it is as if the Holy Spirit has been nagging me to see a parallel between the Rapture time and my own natural life wedding experiences. Oddly, I have been married three times (after two divorces, I remarried again), and every single wedding was in the winter, with two in January and one in February!

I don’t know too many people in my part of the world who can claim to have been married at these odd times, especially in January, which is the coldest month of the year where I live. So maybe God was just trying to tell me something by this in His own mysterious way. We will soon see!

In the meantime, God bless you all and Maranatha!
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!