Friday, April 11, 2014

WARNING: God’s Angel's Trumpets Have Clearly Been Sounding The Alarm!

Click Image To Enlarge
NOW IS THE TIME TO REPENT! DO NOT DELAY! 

In early 2011, I heard trumpets blowing outside my windows that had no natural source, but were supernatural in nature. At that time, I heard God audibly warn me that His Wrath would not be held back much longer!

I was also told then that Yahshua was coming soon, and I needed to call everyone to Repent beforehand. This is why I wrote the article: "THE FOOLISH VIRGINS WILL SOON SUFFER A RUDE AWAKENING!" (click on the embedded link to read it) and scores of others before it that are posted on my POEM Ministry Blog at http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com

Many great new links to some of the most important of these articles now appear on the main page of my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site at: http://pillar-of-enoch.com. Just click on the preceding link and scroll down to find many dozens of links to my prophecy articles in the upper center link box, and my doctrinal sermons in the right side link column further down on the page.

My prophecy articles explore current events in the light of Bible Prophecy and its relationship to the Signs in the Heavens, which are now clearly heralding that we are at a significant point in human history, especially as regards the Blood Moon patterns between 2011 and 2019. Many of my doctrinal sermons call people to repent, to examine their relationship with God in Christ, and to seek to deepen that relationship before it's too late!

Please take a look at these articles and prayerfully read them when you are able. Yahshua is coming very, very soon, and we all need to get ready, or face being left behind! REPENT NOW, turn to Yahshua for your Salvation, and do your best to be like Him in all you say and do!

THE TRUMPETS WILL SOUND SOON! ARE YOU READY?

~*~ Revelation 8:6-7 ~*~ 
“So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets
prepared themselves to sound. 7 The first angel
sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with
blood, and they were thrown to the earth.”

In my study of Scripture, particularly the Book of Revelation, it became clear to me that the Sixth Seal is when God's Wrath begins, so the Rapture will take place just before it. Therefore, the Trumpet Judgments haven't fully happened yet, although some recent events are very likely tied to the Trumpet Judgments. I shared that in this article at my Blog:

THE THIRD TRUMPET: Could We Be Further Into 
The Tribulation Than Any Of Us Imagined?

I am sharing the above link to the article for reference purposes, as it raises some excellent points. However, I now believe that the full unfolding of these Trumpet judgments has NOT occurred yet, as my dream vision of the Wrath of God coming to Earth made clear. I believe that God gave me this dream so that I would not make the error that I did when I wrote the above article, although I had forgotten to take my dream into account when I wrote it.

Thankfully, I saw the error in my thinking later due to remembering my dream, and I have taken steps to tell others that, although there have certainly been shades of the Trumpet Judgments occurring, their full expression are no doubt future events!

Although I still strongly believe that the cataclysmic events discussed in my Third Trumpet article are premonitions connected to the coming Trumpet Judgments, these judgments have not yet occurred, as they will be far more severe than anything we have witnessed yet. Here is a link to my recollection of the dream vision that showed me that the unfolding of God's Wrath will come from Heaven to Earth, and that the Trumpet Judgments will be extremely terrible and world-encompassing:

YAHWEH GOD’S WRATH SENT FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH!

I believe that the Rapture will happen during the unfolding of the Fifth Seal and just before or at the onset of the Sixth Seal opening. Christian martyrdom will step up during the Fifth Seal Judgment, which is already occurring in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, indicating that we are very close to the time of the Rapture, so be encouraged, and keep looking UP! Yahshua is coming very soon!

I pray that my ministry sites and linked-to articles will be a big blessing to all who read them.

Maranatha, and God bless you all!

Your Sister In Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry -
Serving God and Man Online Since 2001

~~****~~****~~****~~

POEM Ministry Desperately  
Needs Financial Help! Please 
Consider Giving Via PayPal
Using the Following Link:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!