Friday, April 11, 2014

Word From The Spirit of God
To Helena Lehman On April 7th, 2014

Click Image To Enlarge

~*~ Isaiah 43:10 ~*~
“You are My witnesses,” says Yahweh,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.”

The other day, I watched a video sermon by a sister in Yahshua who was teaching about our position and authority in the Kingdom of God, and it convicted me that I should inquire of God  if I was operating within the correct sphere of ministry that He had ordained for me or not, and what His Will for me and my ministry is. As a result, of my prayerful inquiry, this audible Word came from Yahweh God’s Spirit, and was given to me on the morning of April 7th, 2014. At the time, I had asked:
“What is my Position of Authority in Your Kingdom?”, and: “Is it Your Will that I have remained hidden as a teacher, or is this the work of the enemy?”
In reply God’s Spirit said:
        “You have many areas of authority in my kingdom, my precious child. You are not just a teacher of My Word, but an Evangelist, a Prophet, and a Watchman. In fact, you are a leader among men, and you have been given authority over many men and women and serve as a reproof to some of them because they are using much of your research for their own profit without giving you any recognition, honor, or respect. For this reason, they will publicly be reprimanded for this when they appear before Me at the time of their judgment!
       So do not fear the judgment of others, who have and will continue to come against you for speaking out against their favorite lying teachers, who pay me lip service, but whose hearts are far from Me! They are all like white-washed tombs, shining in the sunlight, but being filled inside with spiritual darkness that is like a dead man’s bones!
       You do not need to worry, however, for you are doing exactly as I have instructed you all these years, and you have remained faithful to your many callings. For this you will be greatly rewarded, and though you now serve as one of the least in the minds of most men and women in the Church, you will one day be among the greatest leaders in My Kingdom in this age, and every other.
       As I have said in My Word:  “Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good? So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen” (Matthew 20:15-17). So do not allow Satan or his workers of iniquity to dissuade you from your task, or your calling! You have been given all authority in Heaven and on Earth to loose and bind, preach and teach, admonish and warn, compare and contrast, and prophesy and foresee!
       Continue as you have been called, and your reward will be great! Continue to fight the good fight, and remember that I am with you! Do not stop critiquing the affairs of men, or fail to reveal the meaning of the many heavenly and earthly signs that My time of Wrath is coming, and is very soon - even at the Door, and the Rapture is also not far off, but very near!
       In the meantime, do not let up on your petitions and prayers to Me for your protection and blessing, and for the protection and blessing of others! As you pray, I will not stop pouring out My blessing and protection on you and those who love you or whom you pray for! Stay strong in Me, and keep your eyes on Me and on the prize that awaits you when your mortal life is done, and you are given honor, praise, and everlasting life in My Kingdom forever!
       I also want you to know that you acted rightly the other day when you blocked that woman who had not liked any of your comments in that heated debate on her timeline, and then later deleted your comment concerning Noah in the Book of Jasher that you had shared with her in a separate post, but said she “respected” your research even though she reviles the Book of Enoch and Book of Jasher. You did right in symbolically shaking the dust of her internet home off of your virtual feet and moving on. How dare she say she respects you when she reviles My most ancient prophetic works that I have entrusted you to correctly decipher and share? Be done with her, and those like her. You do not need them in your circle of friends!
       Now go and be about your business! Put Me on as your Strong Armor and Mighty Tower! The enemy has no authority over you! You are mine, and all who curse or have cursed you will be cursed by Me tenfold for every venomous word-dart that they have thrown against you! Do not resort to their folly, and do not allow them to hurt you! Rebuke them and pray against their darts, and do not be afraid to turn them back on them!
        Remember who you are in My Kingdom, and care not for the praise of men whose spirits are far from Me, and whose feeble reward is already with them!”
This is the Word that Yahweh God gave me this morning through His Spirit in me, and asked me to share. Amen and Hallelu-Yah!

Yahshua is my Adonai and my King, and all Glory, Honor and Praise belong to Him, His Spirit, and My Father in Heaven Forever! Amen and Amen!

~ Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
POEM Ministry Main Page:
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

POEM Ministry Desperately 
Needs Financial Help! Please 
Consider Giving Via PayPal
Using the Following Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!