Friday, December 27, 2013

A Moment In God's Shining Presence

Christmas Menorah in my Living Room Front Window on Christmas 2013
NOTE: This article was originally posted on
Christmas Day 2013 on Facebook

This morning, I awoke before dawn, lit a lovely balsam-scented candle, and turned on the single led light strand around our entertainment center in our living room that includes a single light bulb that illuminates the interior of my ancient nativity set. Though my husband and I have no tree surrounded by piles of presents this year due to lack of funds, and no family gatherings to go to, I have my faith, and it is what truly sustains me!

Remembering the true meaning of Christmas, I sat near to that old nativity set and the Christmas Menorah I have in my living room's front window that is pictured here. I sat there in silence at first, focusing on the true Reason for the Season. Then, suddenly, I burst into gentle song, singing three of my favorite Christmas Carols: "Silent Night", "O Come All Ye Faithful", and "Away In A Manger".

After that, I was filled with joyful calm as I said a prayer, asking God the Father, Yahshua my Husband, and the Holy Spirit my Mother to fill me with their steadfast love and perfect peace, despite the War on Christmas that has been particularly vicious this year. I also asked our triune God to bless everyone I know this Christmas and throughout the coming year with love and understanding.

I heartily thank Yahshua my Bridegroom, Messiah and King for the privilege I have been given to prophesy, preach and teach about the Good News of Yahshua that is written in the Bible, in the very fabric of the Earth, and in the magnificent vault of heaven that God created for our instruction and pleasure. Thanks be to God for revealing these truths to me, and to others. I pray always that all of God's children would one day understand all these things as I do, and I look forward to the coming day when it is truly possible in the Millennial Kingdom of Yahshua!

Merry Christmas to All My Friends and Family on Facebook!  

God bless you all! 

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Blog: http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

PS: For those with problems understanding the holiness of Christmas, I invite you to read my rebuttals against the war on Christmas and to find out the truth of why it is being waged. Here are four articles you can start with. In the meantime, God bless you and Maranatha! We have much to be joyful about because Yahshua our Messiah is coming very soon!

My Rebuttals Against the War on Christmas:

Where is Christ In Christmas?

Yahshua’s First Advent Ties to Chanukah and Christmas

THE NEW COVENANT IS ALL ABOUT FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!

WHEN DID YAHSHUA REALLY COME TO BE WITH US?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!