Tuesday, December 31, 2013

GRACE VERSUS ELECTION


When I consider the Grace of God and Christ's redeeming sacrifice for us all, I have to do it through the lens that God gave me with His indwelling Spirit. One thing that God's Spirit has made clear to me is that I have always had the free will to choose Him or not, and God also has had the free will to redeem me or not, and what this ultimately means is that God knows who among us will truly choose Him and succeed in following Him to the end with the help of His Spirit, and who will not.

Though it deeply saddens God, there are those who may try to choose Him but who will never truly repent and receive the Holy Spirit, will fail miserably at following God's will without the gifts of the Spirit, and will thereby lose the salvation that they NEVER REALLY HAD without the indwelling presence of the Spirit of God, Who is the SEAL guaranteeing our salvation in Christ (See Eph. 1:13 & Eph. 4:3). If we are truly saved, we can and should demonstrate the gifts of the Spirit.

I also know that all of us have some redeeming qualities and good traits that sway God's decisions. In fact, I can identify some of my good traits that God admired, and the wicked traits that God decided to overlook when God chose me to fulfill a special role in His Kingdom. I can also testify that God has been reaching out to me ever since I was a little girl through dreams, visions and other supernatural experiences, and I have been thwarted and abused by people who refused to believe that I was chosen by God for any purpose.

Many of these were people that claimed to be saved and baptized believers, but who have not had any supernatural experiences, and therefore doubt my testimony so much that they have called me a liar, or a lunatic, or both. My point in sharing this is that God definitely chooses who He will reveal Himself to with mercy and love, and in Power and Glory, and who He prefers not to reveal Himself to at all, and this is based as much on God's unmerited favor as it is on our natural inclinations that are admirable enough for God to appreciate.

To find out how Yahweh God has been reaching out to me and attempting to steer me in the right direction toward salvation, justification and sanctification in Yahshua since I was 5 years old, please read my Spiritual Testimony posted at my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site. The following link leads to this 46-page PDF file that can be downloaded, read in Adobe Reader, or printed and read:

From The Desert To The Promised Land, 
One Person's Journey Of Faith

I also recommend reading a much longer and more detailed treatment of the difference between Grace and Election and Justification versus Sanctification in several more of my POEM Ministry blog articles, as listed below:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE HOLY?

SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS,
THE DESTROYER OF THE CHURCH

DO YOU MANIFEST THE 
FRUITS AND GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?

As you study these teachings to grow in your faith, may our loving Father God bless you with understanding. Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Blog: http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com/
\
To Give a gift to POEM: http://www.gofundme.com/POEMfund2015


3 comments:

  1. There are a couple of ways you have termed things that I would like to bring to your attention,
    "God also has had the free will to redeem me or not..."
    "Though it deeply saddens God..."
    Do you see yourself as separate to God? Why attribute human error and ignorance to God? Is it because this is the way you see yourself; separate, emotional? Are these not simply human errors caused by the belief in separation? Is the atonement not the purpose of the expression of the potential of the holy spirit...which we have the free will to accept or not? Are you under the belief that God's will can be turned on and off to some as easily as we turn off a light switch? If God Is All, where in God's great plan can any of this belief in separation exist but in the mind of man? To believe that you are not already one with God, then you are also under the belief that his love is not perfect, because if that was the case then it would not be "complete". God's plan is already complete, we are already at one with him. Know this to be true because you are divine, God's grace is eternal, complete, and as a child of God, you too are eternal, complete. So say God, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The only thing that can create the false belief in separation is through the mind of man. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do realize that God has feelings and emotions that are far more steadfast than our own, and I do not see my feelings as an extension of God's own. But sometimes, when I draw really near to Him in prayer, He lets me feel what He is feeling so that I can share it with the Body of Christ.

      Delete
  2. Very lovely words you have shared Helena. It is not the virtues or the vices of man which create separation from God. In reality, there is no separation. God does not judge us, we judge ourselves. And by doing so, we appear to separate ourselves from God through the belief that we are not already at one with him. It is only the thought in separation that limits us. Love & Light <3

    ReplyDelete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!