Sunday, September 01, 2013

QUESTIONING THE POWER OF SPIRITUAL GIFTS - THE UNPARDONABLE SIN!

Click On Image To Enlarge
Scripture Quoted on Photo of Holy Spirit Window:

~*~ John 15:26 ~*~ 
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send
to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who
proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.”

~**~**~**~**~

Lately, as a Messianic believer, I have come under increasing attack from supposed Christian and Messianic believers who say that I am hearing from demons when I defend Christian feasts and holy days that are under such heavy attack today, or when I reveal the godly truths hidden in the Gospel in the Stars or the Great Pyramid that were revealed to me by the Holy Spirit after doing much research into them. They also often accuse me of listening to or hearing from demons rather than the Spirit of God when I teach things that they find objectionable. As a result, many of them will not read my articles. But by accusing me of demonic possession and refusing to read my work, they are also risking blaspheming the Holy Spirit, which is to accuse Gods servants that are revealing hidden truths or performing miracles of using demonic power. As Yahshua warned:
Mark 3:28-30 - “Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; 29 but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation” - 30 because they said, “He has an unclean spirit.” 
Whoever put the verse numbers in this Gospel did a great disservice here by dividing one full sentence between two verse numbers and chopping off the definition of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in verse 30, which is accusing those who prophesy, heal, cast out demons, and give words of knowledge through inspiration of the Holy Spirit of being either demon-possessed, or inspired by demons. This is just what the Pharisees were accusing Yahshua of in Mark 3:22 -
“And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.””
Others say they will not read anything except the Bible or what was written by their Church Leader, and will only accept quoted Scriptures from me for instruction. The trouble with this is that Scripture is subject to individual interpretation, and unless one has the Holy Spirit directing ones interpretations, they are liable to be wrong. So they are deliberately denying my ability to teach or interpret by refusing to read my articles or book excerpts.

As an example of what they are missing by this refusal, they are not able to discern the miraculous messages that God has left for us in the Mazzaroth or Signs in the Heavens, and the Gospel in the Stars. They also cannot see how the Gospel in the Stars must be understood in order to decipher  the figurative language in Bible Prophecies such as Revelation 12, where the sign that appears in heaven of the Woman Clothed With the Sun is a reference to the Sun in Virgo the Virgin signifying Miriam or Mary, the mother of Yahshua, as well as the Bride of Christ.

Utilizing the Gospel in the Stars, which gives us the keys to correctly decipher Bible Prophecy, I have studied all of the traditional prophecy interpretations and compared them to what the Bible and Gospel in the Stars say. After many years of this type of research, I realized that much of what mainstream Prophecy Teachers teach has not been interpreted correctly. This is partly because these traditional views take all the Scriptures referred to literally, without examining their metaphorical or allegorical interpretation that is hidden in the Mazzaroth that God created for signs into consideration. They either partly or completely IGNORE THE MEANING of the Signs in the Heavens. These are the allegorical signs that are found in the 48 constellations of the ancient Mazzaroth or Zodiac, as well as in the Sun, Moon and Planets. They therefore lack the full inspiration of the Holy Spirit. To learn more about these heavenly signs, read my brief recap of all 48 star signs that has been linked to in this paragraph.

In my opinion, many traditional Bible Prophecy Teachers lose even more credibility because they also ignore the most recent events of history, such as the great increase in civil unrest, murder, fighting, rioting, wickedness and lawlessness that are spreading exponentially all over the world. They also ignore the statistics that show that there have been steadily increasing cataclysmic physical signs on the Earth over the past three years that Yahshua or Jesus is coming soon. These include many unusual meteorite and fireball sightings, massive bird, fish, insect, and animal die offs, sinkholes opening up all over the world, a huge increase in the number and severity of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, an increase in severe thunder, wind and hail storms and floods, an increase in the size and number of destructive tornadoes, severe and prolonged droughts such as the one affecting the western United States, and many other cataclysmic events that Yahshua specifically told us to watch for as a sure sign of His soon return:
Luke 21:25-26 - “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”
There is not one Scripture that says the Signs in the Heavens, the huge increase in the cataclysmic events on the Earth, and the instruction of the Holy Spirit are not valid or that they are unneeded in interpreting End Time prophecies. Indeed, Yahshua sent us the Holy Spirit to instruct us in all things. The trouble is that many believers do not understand the action of the Holy Spirit in our salvation or in our instruction by God, and many calls to live a godly life today are therefore totally legalistic. Since they focus on the letter of the Law and not the Spirit of the Law, they leave out any mention of the Holy Spirit.

But without the Spirit of God working in us, we are all doomed to fail, and to die in our sins. We need the indwelling presence of God’s Holy Spirit to be transformed from a carnal sinner into a redeemed follower of Yahshua who hears direct revelatory instruction directly from the mouth of God via His Holy Spirit:
John 14:25-26 - “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me. These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” 
John 15:26 - “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.”
Yahshua told His disciples about the Holy Spirit because He wanted them to anticipate the Spirit’s coming and its action within us. He knew that when we try to resist sin by our own power, we will fail. This is why we need the Spirit of God dwelling within and communicating Gods Will to us in an active relationship full of prayer and words of knowledge! Only then can we ever hope to consistently be able to flee from sin and resist temptation.

When we receive the Spirit of God within us, we are born again of the Spirit. In Chapter 3 of the Gospel of John, Yahshua clearly told us that we must be spiritually born again:
John 3:5-8 - “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
How do you think that Yahshuas Parables are to be interpreted if not through the power of the Holy Spirit within? Yahshua did not interpret all of His parables and metaphorical word pictures. The interpretation is left up to those of us with the baptism of the Holy Spirit to interpret as the Spirit gives utterance. John the Baptist spoke of this spiritual baptism, which only Yahshua can give to us: 
Matthew 3:11 - “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” 
Paul, in speaking to the disciples at Corinth, confirmed that the baptism of the Holy Spirit enriches our walk with utterances and knowledge from God: 
1 Corinthians 1:4-7 - “I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given to you by Christ Jesus, 5 that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge, 6 even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 7 so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ...”
We are enriched with gifts via the Holy Spirit by Yahshua, which many supposed believers are refusing to acknowledge. But we cannot be eagerly awaiting “the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ (i.e. Adonai Yahshua Ha Mashiach)” - as mentioned in verse 7 above - if we deny the validity of that revelation!

Sadly, this denial of the power of the Holy Spirit to reveal truths to us that are not plainly revealed in Scripture, but that come directly from God via His Spirit, is an aspect of the Unpardonable Sin! Even sadder is the fact that many Church leaders are guilty of promulgating the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit by denying the Spirits real power to heal, deliver, transform and TEACH us, to their everlasting peril:
Matthew 12:31-32 - “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.”
The gifts of the Holy Spirit that the Apostles received are given to everyone in the Church when they are Born-Again, and these gifts were not exclusive to the Apostles. This was verified by the Apostle Paul:
1 Corinthians 12:1-11 - “Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant: 2 You know that you were Gentiles, carried away to these dumb idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: 8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, 10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.”
As mentioned in Verse 8 above, Words of Wisdom and Words of Knowledge instruct believers in the truth even though they are not written in the Bible. As long as they agree with Scripture, they can be accepted joyfully, and should be acknowledged as valid:
Acts 17:11 - “they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.”
Its time now for all believers to search the Scriptures on their own and STOP accepting the tired old teachings of the traditional churches! Start reading the Scriptures in the Spirit, and in truth! The only way this can be done, however, is if we ask God the Father to give us the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which in turn gives us discernment and words of knowledge, and the ability to perform miracles of healing and deliverance in Yahshuas Name! We need the Spirit of God to lead us into all truth, and we need to truly DESIRE and frequently ask God for the gifts of the Holy Spirit in order to receive them!

Unfortunately, much of the Church is under the delusion that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is automatically given  upon their confession of belief in Yahshua as their Savior. But this is NOT TRUE! It is a gift of God that must be desired as much as Yahshua must be desired in order for us to be truly saved and spiritually transformed! So get down on your knees today in supplication to God, and ask Him to give you the ability to read, hear and understand His Word as it is revealed not only in Scripture, but as it is revealed to us in the heavens and on the Earth by His Spirit within you.

I challenge you ALL to frequently ask Yahweh God to fill you with His Spirit through His Son Yahshua, and to reveal the TRUTH to you - especially before you read His Word in the Bible - and then watch what happens! I bet that you will be amazed at what God starts to reveal to you!

My only caution to everyone is to make sure that you TEST THE WORD that you receive against Scripture as the Bereans did in Acts 17:11, as quoted above. In addition, you always need to TEST THE SPIRITS, asking God the Father to protect you from demonic deception. Never be afraid to ask God if the voice you hear or vision you receive is from Him or not:
1 John 4:1 - “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.”
If you do this with great humility and true desire, you can rest assured that God will do as you ask. You will be protected from evil spirits and guided into all truth by the Holy Spirit within you.

Maranatha, and God bless you!

Yahshua is coming very SOON!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman, Creator of 
The Pillar of Enoch Ministry Web Site, and
Author of the Language of God Book Series
To learn More, Visit: http://pillar-of-enoch.com


RELATED MUST READ ARTICLES:

DO YOU MANIFEST THE FRUITS 
AND GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?

SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS, THE 
DESTROYER OF THE CHURCH

~**~**~**~**~

ABOUT THE PILLAR OF ENOCH MINISTRY:

My ministry centers around my Language of God Book series, and
my many free articles and news commentaries available on my
 POEM web site and at Facebook.

If you would like to learn more about my books and ministry, visit 
my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site at http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

To purchase autographed quality paperback editions, PDF E-book 
versions, or CD versions of my books, please visit my ministry

If you wish to purchase my books for Amazon Kindle, 
please go to my author page at Amazon.com:

~**~**~**~**~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks be to Father Yahwae, thank you Father Yahweh for answering my prayer! Praise you Father, praise you in the highest!!!And thank you sister for proclaiming the truth of Yahwehs creation. Two nights ago, I prayed to Yahweh, I asked him to grant unto me the knowledge, and the strength to lead my family through these evil times. The very next day Yahweh opened my eyes! Never once had I heard about Astro-Theology. I have always believed, I have also always known since I was a small child that I would witness the end of this world. Regarding Astrology, I have always seen truth in the attributes described for each Zodiac sign however, I have never believed in the fortune-telling horoscopes, and charts. Learning of Yahweh writing the Gospel into the stars was a breathtaking moment for me, as from my earliest memories, I remember myself as a small child, looking up at the night sky in wonder and amazement! On yop of this, my eyes, and my spirit have been drawn to Orion since, I can remember. I have become overfilled with joy! My faith has increased 10 fold overnight, and I have faith, I have known about our Father since I was a child, I have always felt his presence. Please pray fpr me sister, my name is Larry Sentelle. I believe, he white horseman is riding now. The Coronavirus appears to be a crown. The white horse rider, indicative of Laboratories, lab coats. The white horse rider wears a crown, he has a bow, which I believe relates to the timing Late November/Early December...He went forth conquering and to conquer however, there is no mention of physical warfare yet, the Coronavirus is destroying the economies of the world, weakening the resolve of most. The red horse follows soon after. The color of this horse is the color of Communism which is a Governmental system which denies the existence of Yahweh.

    Please sister, tell me, are my assessments correct?

    Please, sister, pray for my family and I, as I pray for you.

    In Yahshua's abiding love, be always protected from evil. May you and yours be filled with the joy of The Lord Forever,

    Larry Sentelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalom Brother Larry. Thank you for sharing your ideas with me. It's deeply appreciated, and I am glad to make your acquaintance. My Name is Helena Lehman, I am the creator of this ministry blog, and I would like to help you in your future studies. There are many teaching aids about the messages hidden in the Mazzaroth or Zodiac on my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site, in my Language of God series books, and within this Blog. Please contact me on Facebook or via email. Here is a link to a page on my Ministry web site that contains all of my contact information, like phone number, address and email address: https://pillar-of-enoch.com/contact.html. You can also find and follow and contact me on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/helena.lehman

      In reference to your ideas concerning the White Horse and Red Horse, that is an interesting possible interpretation. But these horses and riders are actually tied to various signs in the heavens that give them much more heightened and specific meanings, and I believe that they all began their rides about 10 years ago. In addition, I believe that the White Horse and Rider are not tied to the Antichrist, as many Bible Prophecy teachers refer to the Man of Sin, but that the White Horse and rider are depicted in the sign of Sagittarius, which is symbol tied to Yahshua as a conquering king coming in glory to vanquish the wicked.

      I also have seen in the Spirit that the Red Horse and Rider are tied to the Sign of Taurus and the most powerful nations of the West, namely the USA and UK, which - along with their creation called the United Nations - are responsible for the formation of the Antichristian New World Order, which the Corona virus pandemic is helping to usher in rapidly around the world. It won't fully be implemented until there are people lying dead in the streets all over over the word, not just from deadly virus strains, but a nuclear and conventional war or wars that will bring the whole world into the conflict, and that will be responsible for the rapid death of billions right after the Rapture or catching away to heaven of the faithful remnant of believers still on the Earth today.

      Please let me know if you would like specific links to articles that can explain more about all of this to you in detail. I would be happy to post the links to some of them for you here too if you reply to this message and indicate an interest. In the meantime, may our Father God Yahweh bless you and keep you safe.

      Delete
    2. PS to Larry: Thank you very much for your prayers for me, and I will certainly lift you up along with many others in prayer as we near the time of Yahshua's reappearance, which is going to be soon - judging by all the end time signs flooding the world right now. We need to pray continually for one another because there is so much deception and evil being loosed in this world right now that needs to be bound up and destroyed. We all need to keep our eyes on Yahshua and His Word in the Bible and in the Heavens to navigate these difficult times, and we all need to pray for comfort, rest, healing and protection.

      Delete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!