Friday, September 16, 2011

POEM Financial Gift Appeal

Currently, the Pillar of Enoch Ministry is in dire need of funds. There have been only two book orders in the past three months and only a few financial gifts that will be used up quickly, so I have had to use a credit card to purchase needed items over the past month and that credit card balance will soon need to be paid off.

In the past, I had the help of child support to see me through tough times, but with my daughter's departure, my sole source of income is now this ministry, as I am not in good health and finding work outside of my home would be virtually impossible.

Therefore, if you have been blessed by the books and articles that I have produced over the years and you feel led by the Holy Spirit, please help the Pillar of Enoch Ministry keep on professing the Truth of the Gospel by mailing a financial gift to the address below, made payable to “Helena Lehman”.

Thank you, God bless you, and Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
“Books and Articles with a Vision”
Web: http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Mailing Address:
1708 N. 77th Avenue
Elmwood Park, IL
USA 60707-4107

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!