Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is This Bright Object Near The Sun An Illusion?
Because It Looks Ominously Real To Me…

****************************************


If this video is legitimate, I may be becoming a believer...

The bright circle of light next to the Sun in this video can't be Venus or Elenin because, according to all three of my virtual astronomy programs, they are too far away from the Sun right now.

As of 9-20 and 9-21-2011, the Sun was near to a star in the head of Virgo called Zavijava, but it is way too dim to look like this circle of light next to the Sun. So, this circle of light by the Sun is either lens glare or some unknown Sun-like celestial object that no one is being informed about:

ELENIN IS BESIDE THE SUN ON THE LEFT,
IT'S REAL!!! SEPTEMBER 21, 2011:




I honestly can’t tell if this is a hoax or not, so I find this video intriguing. Please watch it and let me know what you think. Do you think it is real, or a clever hoax?

This is a paradigm-shifting moment, because this is the first video I've seen concerning Nibiru or Marduk that doesn't look like a hoax to me. And if it is real, then it is anything but normal and may be a sign of impending judgment.

In fact, it could be the very same fiery object that I saw in my vivid dream in the Spring of 2011 that allowed me to foresee a massive pole shift and crustal displacement of the Earth followed in rapid succession by life-destroying global earthquakes and tsunamis, a fiery meteor shower, a mountainous island that looked like northern Japan sliding into the sea, and an asteroid or comet impact of the Earth that will pollute much of the Earth’s fresh water reserves.

So, if it is, and - IT COULD BE - get ready to meet Yahshua in prayer, and keep looking UP, for our redemption may indeed be drawing very near at the same time that judgment may come upon the whole world!

Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

http://pillar-of-enoch.com