Tuesday, October 05, 2021

A MESSAGE OF HOPE IN A TWINKLING STAR OF ORION!

Star Bellatrix Twinkling Brightly, October 3rd, 2021, Early Morning
(Click/Touch Graphic To Open and Zoom In)

Laptop/Ipad Users: There is a Google Translation Menu in My Blog's Right Side Menu

Good Day to you, My Fellow Brothers and Sisters in Yahshua! The other day, I was chatting with a dear friend who lives out in the countryside of Minnesota. In one of her messages to me, she relayed that she had a question for me, and began to tell me this story that strengthened my hope, and inspired me to want to share it to bless others. This is my recollection of what she said:

Late on Saturday, October 2nd (Actually sometime after midnight in the early morning of October 3rd), as Linda and her husband were on the road driving home from a family wedding that they had helped to organize and were invited to attend, she noticed a star that was sparkling more than the other stars around it. In fact, she said it was brightly sparkling in rainbow colors, and though she often looked up at the stars to marvel at them, she had never seen any star sparkling like this before.

Because Linda was in a vehicle that limited visibility when she saw this, and the star was really close to the horizon so the constellation it was in was hard to see, she had to wait to identify it until they got home, when she located her binoculars and studied the star more closely. It was still sparkling in rainbow colors, but was high enough above the horizon at that time for her to tell that it was in the left shoulder of the messianic constellation Orion. 

She wanted to know what this star was called, and why I thought it might be sparkling like this, and that's why she told me about it. I wrote her back and told her that the left shoulder of Orion is on our right side when we're facing it, and this star is named Bellatrix, which means "Quickly Coming!" in relation to Yahshua's statements in Revelation Chapters 3 and 22, where He says "I AM Coming Quickly!" (SEE Rev. 3:11; 22:7,12,20). Furthermore, because SHE WAS DRIVING HOME FROM A FAMILY WEDDING, I thought it might be a personal message from Yahweh God to her that our beloved Messiah Yahshua is coming for His Bridal party soon! I then said that I sure hope and feel it's soon! She loved that interpretation as much as I did, and told me she hopes it's soon too. 

Linda lives out in the country in a very dark sky area, and she also told me how much she wished I could have been there to see that brightly twinkling star myself. I wrote her back and said I really wish I could have been there too, especially because I dislike living in the city. That's because the city lights obscure the stars from view, and I can barely see most of the stars without the aid of binoculars and excellent atmospheric conditions. But, because of the aid of modern technology, I have a program and graphics skills that helped me to simulate what she saw, as can be seen in the main image attached to this article.

Like me, Linda is now thinking that what she saw could be a confirmation that the Rapture or Catching Away of the Saints is very soon, and I feel that it is very soon - regardless of this sign, and because of the other signs that I have seen in the heavens over the past two years. Another thing that has jumped out at me when I was writing this article is the fact that it was sometime after midnight on the morning of October 3rd when Linda saw the star, and that's often written as 10-3. Meanwhile, the verse just before Yahshua says "I AM Coming Quickly!" for the first time is Revelation 3:10, where Yahshua promises to rescue His beloved saints in the Church of Brotherly Love: 

 Revelation 3:10-11 - “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.” 
Heavenly Signs on Feast of Trumpets, October 9th, 2021
(Click/Touch Graphic To Open and Zoom In)

As the Feast of Trumpets swiftly approaches, beginning on the evening of October 8th by my reckoning (or Oct. 7th by others), let's keep our eyes on Yahshua, the Author and Finisher of our Faith (SEE Hebrews 12:2). The second graphic pictured in this article is of the Heavenly Signs on the morning of the Feast of Trumpets, which is also known as Rosh Hashanah, or the first day of the civil year on the Jewish lunar calendar. I believe that this Feast of Israel will fall on October 9th, beginning on the evening of October 8th. There are also graphics showing the Strong's Greek Numbers for the phrase "Coming Quickly", and several of the interlinear scriptures showing that phrase in context below, just before the closing of this article:

Revelation 3:11 - Interlinear Translation
(Click/Touch Graphic To Open and Zoom In)

Revelation 22:12 - Interlinear Translation
(Click/Touch Graphic To Open and Zoom In)

Revelation 22:20 - Interlinear Translation
(Click/Touch Graphic To Open and Zoom In)

Strong's Greek Word 2064 - Meaning: Erchomai = Coming

Strong's Greek Word 5035 - Meaning: Tachu = Quickly

I thought that I would share this conversation and the Heavenly Signs that Linda and I have seen with all of you in hopes that this will bless you. Until we are caught UP, I pray that our Heavenly Father Yahweh will truly bless, heal and calm all of you as we await Yahshua's coming for us! 

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–Maranatha Yahshua! πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

πŸ’–With LoveπŸ’– from Helena Lehman
of the Pillar of Enoch Ministry -
Web Site: https://pillar-of-enoch.com

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~ 

As A Disabled Veteran Whose Sole Livelihood
Comes From Diminishing Book Sales, Your 
Financial Aid Is Greatly Needed. Please 
Consider Giving A Recurring Cash Gift
of $10 or More Via PayPal Using The
Drop Down Menus or E-Mail Address
On My Pillar of Enoch Ministry Website's
CONTACT ME Page at: 

~~****~~****~~****~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!