Friday, March 16, 2012

The Great Pyramid Decoded -
By E. Raymond Capt

While I was researching some information on the Antechamber inside the Great Pyramid or Pillar of Enoch that has been associated with the Tribulation period by past pyramidiologists, I stumbled across an old film about the amazing divine design of the Great Pyramid or Pillar of Enoch that was made by the Bible Scholar E. Raymond Capt. Though I don’t agree with all of this man’s unusual biblical studies, this one led me to write my own “Language of God Book Series” that often discusses the importance of the Great Pyramid and Orion, the constellation it is intimately connected to.

Though I have disproved some of Capt’s hypotheses regarding the pyramids interior dating measurements in my own research (see my blog article BY CLICKING HERE for an overview of my own pyramid conclusions), most of the video contains accurate information about this amazing pyramid that could only have been designed by the hand of God working through His servants on Earth. Since I have presented much new information about the Great Pyramid or Pillar of Enoch’s holy origins in the past as linked to above, and also presented some new and startling revelations about the Antechamber of the Great Pyramid recently as linked to HERE, I thought it would be good to share this video as a valuable introduction to the subject matter for those who know little or nothing about Pyramidiology. Here is a link to the You Tube video:

The Great Pyramid Decoded - By E. Raymond Capt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8_OxuHLiM&feature=gv&hl=en



I happen to own the book associated with this video as well. It was one of the first books I read when I started my research on the Great Pyramid back in 1989.

Stay tuned for more!

God Bless You All, and Maranatha!

Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM)

http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!