Tuesday, October 08, 2013

HEAR THE SHOFAR BLASTS
AND SEE THE WAR IN HEAVEN!

On this video showing the events of the last month, you will hear loud noises that sound like blasts on a shofar (the Last Trumpet?), and you will also see some of the most recent meteors (Fallen Angels/War in Heaven?) that got through the atmosphere.

I believe that, coupled with the great rise in natural disasters and animal deaths, these shofar sounds and meteor sightings are all signs that the Rapture and Strong Delusion are coming soon! Get ready to fly home by keeping your eyes on Yahshua! Maranatha!:

COUNTDOWN TO TRIBULATION SEPTEMBER 2013

As I said at the end of my last blog post, I want to warn you all about the Strong Delusion mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 2:10-13. I think this may be referring to the Fallen Angels re-appearing to claim that they created intelligent life on Earth and that they are the source of all the world’s religious myths, thereby pushing the Bible into the realm of myth. In this way, they will facilitate the One World Religion of the Antichrist.

I believe that the Fallen Ones will come right after the Rapture, and they will claim that they made the Rapture happen to get rid of the spiritually inadequate people that could hold the world back from moving forward due to their “negativity”.

I also think that the War in Heaven is going on right now, and that is why there has been such an increase in meteor sightings - the fallen ones are represented by the meteors getting through the Earth's atmosphere. They are being thrown down and the Strong Delusion is coming. That is why the Rapture has to be soon!

Maranatha, My Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

Yahshua is coming VERY, VERY SOON!

 ~**~**~**~**~

ABOUT THE PILLAR OF ENOCH MINISTRY:

My ministry centers around my Language of God Book series, and
my many free articles and news commentaries available on my
POEM web site and at My Page at Facebook.

If you would like to learn more about my books and ministry, visit
my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site at http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

To purchase autographed quality paperback editions, PDF E-book
versions, or CD versions of my books, please visit my ministry

If you wish to purchase my books for Amazon Kindle,
please go to my author page at Amazon.com:

~**~**~**~**~

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the review, an excellent video and commentary! Maranatha my Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelu YAH Amein TO The Lamb Of God ! WE Must PRAY As Never before for OUR Loved ONES That they will hear The voice OF GOD !!! That we WILL Be His Voice ! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard These Sounds !!! Maranatha Lord Jesus !!!

    ReplyDelete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!