Tuesday, June 27, 2023

My Thoughts on Matthew 16:25, My Verse of the Day for Tuesday, 6-27-2023

Matthew 16:25, Emblazoned Across An Arizona Sunset

This morning, I was confronted with my Verse of the Day, as follows:

Matthew 16:25 - "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it."

As I read and pondered the meaning of this scripture, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit within me say that I have lost my life, the genteel artist's and intellectual's life I dreamed about as a child and teen, because of my burgeoning faith in, and love for God. 

My Faith is the catalyst that fueled my actions and reactions throughout life, and I lost most of my support because I stuck to higher godly principles that many of the people in my life don't honor.  

I dreamed of a life that those around me believed was foolhardy and unrealistic because it included being true to myself, my spiritual principles, and my calling from the God who made me who I am. 

But even though my life and works will slowly fade into dust, and my dreams will die with my body, this verse is a promise from God that our dreams will not only be resurrected with us one day, but completely satisfied within the context that Yahshua has uniquely designed for each and every one who loves Him.

So, to that I say: "Hallelu-Yah! Taste and see that our Messiah is good!" 

With Love and Blessings,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
https://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!