Friday, April 15, 2022

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–PASSOVER EVE MOON HERALDS BRIDE OF YAHSHUA'S REBIRTH!πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

Passover Eve Moon, As Seen From My Home

Passover Eve Moon As
Seen From My Home
Tonight, as I looked up from my front porch, I saw the nearly Full Moon in a clear night sky, and took some photos of it, as shown here. I always think it's prophetically significant when I can see the Moon and stars because it's cloudy here so often, and it just seems as though God wants to get my attention with the Signs I can visually witness.

As can be seen in the image below, the Moon is in Virgo the Virgin's belly, and the Full Moon is a symbol of the Bride of Christ, while Virgo represents Yahshua's earthly mother, as well as the Holy Spirit, who is the spiritual mother of all believers.

Moon in Virgos' Womb!

Tonight is also the beginning of Passover Eve, and Passover is connected to Yahshua's death and Resurrection as our Passover Lamb, and the glorified Lamb of God who ascended to Heaven on the day that He rose from the dead, which was on the Sunday of Passover Week, just as it will be commemorated this year on Sunday, April 17th, 2022.

Could this be a Sign that all true disciples of Christ are soon going to be reborn by taking part in the First Resurrection, also called the Catching Up or Rapture? Could this year's Resurrection Sunday during Passover Week be the day we get Caught Up? Whatever the case, it's an exciting speculation! Like many saints, I long for the day that we will be in the loving and awe-inspiring presence of our Messiah Yahshua, the One True Son of God!πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

Passover Eve Moon, As Seen From My Home
Also, remember that this is the Jewish month of Nisan, and it is very significant this year because very powerful Signs have and will occur in the heavens above the Earth on the first and last days of this Lunar month. This fact symbolically ties to the fact that Yahshua is called the First and the Last, and the Beginning and the End in scripture! You can read my article about these powerful signs in this recent post on my Pillar of Enoch Ministry blog:

NISAN 1 AND THE HEAVENLY SIGN OF JONAH
POINTED TO BY THE SUN, MOON AND PLANETS!

πŸ™πŸ’–MARANATHA YAHSHUA!πŸ’–πŸ™

With πŸ’–Love and BlessingsπŸ™
From Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
https://pillar-of-enoch.com

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~ 
As A Disabled Veteran Whose Sole Livelihood Comes From Diminishing Book Sales, Your Financial Aid Is Greatly Needed. Please Consider Giving A Cash Gift of $10 or More Via PayPal Using The Drop Down Menus or E-Mail Address On My Pillar of Enoch Ministry Website's "CONTACT ME" Page at: 
~~****~~****~~****~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!