Sunday, March 20, 2022

MY GRATITUDE TO THE UNKNOWN MINISTERS THAT SHARE MY BOOKS WITH THE WORLD!

My Book: The Language of God in Humanity

It was 10:00 pm on a Friday night in March, and I didn't think I would get any Revelations from the Holy Spirit that night since all I'd been doing for the past couple of hours was listening to a very heartwarming book about family relationships and the wrong way to do Christianity as opposed to the right way. But when I opened my Facebook account and looked at the notifications, I was reminded that my book "The Language of God in Humanity" is trending right now, and it had received over 100 likes in the past week between 3-6-2022 & 3-11-2022, along with 730 likes in the previous month!

110 New Likes by March 10th!

I remember when this occurred with my books "The Language of  God in the Universe" and "The Language of God in History" over the past few years. They have also received many hundreds of likes from people in foreign countries - many of whom live in Nations where English is not a first or even a second language. At first, I found this curious  because my books have only been officially circulated in English. This is because I could never afford to pay anyone the exorbitant fees it would generate to translate a 450 to 800 page book into another language. I would have loved to have my entire book series translated into Spanish, Urdu, Arabic, Hebrew, French, German and several other languages if I could have afforded it. But I never had the funds. Nonetheless, people from around the world have let me know that they are familiar with, and like my work by liking my book pages on Facebook!

730 Likes in February 2022!

So, judging from the fact that my book received 730 new likes on its Facebook page in February alone, it seems probable that the PDF or printed versions of my books or portions of them may have been translated into other languages by ministers that want to share my work with the people of their countries, but had no direct way of doing so other than translating what I had written themselves, and sharing it from their own pulpits. 

Although the thought of this once angered me because I wasn't receiving any direct revenue from their efforts, I now realize what an immense blessing it was! This is because God is blessing my efforts to reach others and allowing my work to reach diverse groups of people around the world in ways that I never thought possible! So, to whoever those foreign ministers are that are circulating information from my books, I want to say I'm sorry for not openly thanking you for sharing my work with the world before! 

All 4 Books in the Language of God Book Series

As those who have read one or more of my four Language of God Series Books (pictured above), or who have followed my ministry over the years may have surmised, it was never my intention to make a heavy profit with my books, and because of their scholarly nature and their radical approach to Bible prophecy and biblical history, they have not received a great deal of attention in the West. So I am not well sought after to teach at Bible prophecy conferences, although I have been interviewed several times by people who were interested in what I had to share earlier in my ministry. Those interviews are still on my Pillar of Enoch Ministry website, and they can be downloaded and listened to in MP3 or MP4 format for free BY CLICKING HERE.

They're available for free because I began this book writing odyssey as a charitable endeavor, with the abiding hope of sharing my ideas with the world while at least breaking even financially, and blessing others with my Spirit-led views on the Gospel in the Stars and it's connection to Bible Prophecy, biblical history and scriptural interpretation.

Somehow - by the Grace of God and the kindness of other Ministers, I've managed to reach far more people than I ever imagined possible, and largely through the generosity and love of others! So I'd like to offer them all a big virtual hug of thanks right now, and my everlasting gratitude! I also want to thank the dozen or so individuals who came forward and gave my Ministry cash gifts using my Gift Option Menus on my Pillar of Enoch Ministry Website using PayPal over the last few years. Many of these cash gifts came from people with foreign names that were unknown to me, and I don't think it's a coincidence that these gifts came in at the same time that my first three books have been trending all over the world!

I haven't received a great deal of money from these people, but I've received enough to warm my heart, and remind me that I'm blessing people I've never had any direct contact with. I think this was Yahshua's way to let me know that my work is appreciated by people I've never met, but who have been blessed by the articles and book excerpts that I have shared freely with everyone on my Pillar of Enoch Ministry website, on Facebook, and on my Ministry Blog, where all my newest articles can be found.

Thank you so very much to all my dear Brothers and Sisters in Yahshua that were inspired to share my work, and that I've not yet had the pleasure to meet! I am looking forward to meeting you all in Heaven after the Rapture - where we all will be gathered together to attend the Wedding of the Lamb in the very near future. At that time, I hope that I can give each and every one of those who love what I've shared for the Glory of God a hug and a kiss on the cheek - along with my everlasting gratitude.

Gratitude Given In Love
By Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Web Site: https://pillar-of-enoch.com

PS: Please feel free to share the link to this article with others!

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~ 

As A Disabled Veteran Whose Sole Livelihood
Comes From Diminishing Book Sales, Your 
Financial Aid Is Greatly Needed. Please 
Consider Giving A Recurring Cash Gift
of $10 or More Via PayPal Using The
Drop Down Menus or E-Mail Address
On My Pillar of Enoch Ministry Website's
CONTACT ME Page at: 

~~****~~****~~****~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!