Thursday, January 07, 2021

A MESSAGE OF COMFORT FOR ALL CHRIST FOLLOWERS THAT WERE SHOCKED BY THE US CAPITAL ATTACK

I served in the USAF, and as a veteran who is now totally dedicated to Christ, I see patriotism for what it is. It's idolatrous State worship. So whether they're cognizant of it or not, all those who consider themselves to be patriots are double minded, and they worship the nation rather than God, and put the welfare of the nation before the welfare of the people in the Kingdom of God. They may not see it that way, and that's alright. They have been conditioned to think the way that they do, and it's a hard mindset to break.

To shake it off, people who want to follow Christ need to look at what they feel the most pride for, and devotion to. The true people of God don't feel pride or devotion for (i.e. worship) the State or their leaders, and are instead being led by the Spirit of God to live by the commands of their spiritual King Yahshua or Jesus. Instead of looking to the State for care, they're watching for the return of their one and only King, and for deliverance from this wicked world around them that hates God, and hates those who love Him.

This is the way I see or view the world through the power of the Holy Spirit living in me. I don't hate anybody who still  follows what they have been taught by the world. I love everyone, and I want them to feel the same love, acceptance, compassion and forgiveness that I feel everyday coming from the Spirit of God within me. 

Having God as your best friend is better than anything else that the world has to offer. It's the only place where I feel completely loved, wholly satisfied and altogether fulfilled. That's why I'm trying to point people in the direction where they will find the most fulfillment, contentment and happiness. 

I trust that those who love God will understand, and will not condemn me for pointing them in the direction of the Messiah and King of all. In the meantime, may God the Father bless you all, and I pray that this year will bring us the fulfillment of the Kingdom of God with the resurrection of the dead in Christ, and the transformation of those still living into everlasting life. 

Maranatha Yahshua!
From Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
https://pillar-of-enoch.com

PS: I'm not condemning any patriot for feeling the way that they do. I used to feel exactly that same way too. I'm just saying that God can give us more of what we need than the world can. The world will eventually let us down and betray us, even if we are totally faithful. But God never does that to those who have perfect faith in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!