Tuesday, December 29, 2020

WHY HEBREW ROOTS TEACHINGS THAT DEMONIZE CHRISTMAS ARE WRONG

A Cozy Living Room Decorated For Christmas The Old-Fashioned Way

There are many things that certain teachers within Messianic Judaism have asserted against Christmas that aren't true. I investigated everything quite heavily in my Language of God Series books, and wrote about it all extensively in them, and in this blog at various times throughout the past 12 years. When I did research their claims more deeply, what I found out is that some of these teachers are not telling the actual truth, but doctored half truths. 

First of all, what these false or misguided teachers love to overlook is that Yahshua was very likely conceived at the Chanukah that fell nine months prior to His autumn birth around the time of Sukkot or the Feast of Tabernacles. Furthermore, there is scriptural and heavenly evidence that the Wise Men actually came to see Yahshua at Chanukah a little over a year after He was born, and it was on December 25th, which was during the Feast of Chanukah that year. The Scriptures verify that Yahshua was already a toddler, and Miriam and Joseph were living in a house in Bethlehem when the Wise Men arrived. The celebration of Chanukah therefore spans the time of the entire Nativity story - from Conception to Reception!

For the aforementioned reasons, and since life begins at conception and not at birth, and because Yahshua is the Light of the World, and Chanukah is also called the Festival of Lights because of the miracle of the Menorah, I believe that the Early Church leaders definitely had something to do with connecting the celebration of Christ's birth with Chanukah. In addition, the 25th of December is the Gregorian Solar Calendar equivalent of the Lunar Calendar date for the beginning of Chanukah, which is the 25th day of Kislev on the Jewish Lunar Calendar. So Christmas is actually directly connected to Chanukah. But of course, no self-respecting Jew that wants you to become a Jew instead of being a Christian will tell you that. 

Thank goodness I came from a Christian background before I became a student of Messianic Judaism and Hebrew Roots teachings, and I did enough research so that I could unravel the clever web of lies that some malicious Jews created to try and make Christians give up their freedom in Christ and become enslaved to the rituals and traditions of the Jewish people that have nothing to do with the Moral Laws of God. But since this tends to be a contentious issue, regardless of how petty it is, those who disagree are welcome to ignore my research. They're also welcome to discredit me as a researcher and disrespect what I have to teach - just as I have the right to disrespect all those Hebrew Roots Messianic Jews that despise Christianity and hate Christians, and who also say vile things about them and their Feasts that aren't true.

One more thing needs to be said here, and that is the fact that God created evergreen trees as a symbol of everlasting life in an allegorical sense, so it's fitting that evergreens can be used as decorations that aren't worshipped, but are meant to send a spiritual message at Christmas to celebrate the concept of living forever with Christ. In addition, no Christian I ever met fell at the base of a gaily decorated tree and worshipped it. So, how could it be an idol? Indeed, the Old Testament passage in Jeremiah 10:2-5 that is often used to identify Christmas trees as idolatrous is referring to statues of false gods that were often richly clothed, and decorated with jewels. I respect your right to not have a tree or wreath, just as I don't set up a tree anymore. But there is nothing wrong with using a tree or wreath as a decoration, or in the act of giving an evergreen decoration to someone as a gift. 

For more of my research into why Christmas isn't a pagan holiday, but is definitely tied to Christ and His Judaic roots, please read the articles linked to below. Also, please check out my special holiday gift appeal below. 

God bless you, and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

With Love and Blessings,
From Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

https://pillar-of-enoch.com  

FOUR ARTICLES THAT CELEBRATE
AND AFFIRM THE CHANUKAH -
CHRISTMAS CONNECTION:
To Enrich Your Holiday Experience, Please Read the Following POEM Articles About Chanukah and Christmas by Helena Lehman:
Yahshua’s First Advent
Ties to Chanukah and Christmas

A FASCINATING CONNECTION
BETWEEN CHANUKAH AND PASSOVER

DON'T LET ANYONE DETER YOU FROM
CELEBRATING YAHSHUA'S INCARNATION!

Where Is Christ In Christmas? -
Rethinking A Secularized Christian
Holiday From A Messianic Perspective

~*~ A SPECIAL HOLIDAY APPEAL ~*~
FROM HELENA LEHMAN of POEM

Although it's been said that I produce like an army of workers, and that I'm a force of nature, the Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM) is operated by one person, and that is me, Helena Lehman, and I am chronically ill and unemployed outside of this writing and preaching ministry that I carry out on this blog, through my "Language of God Book Series", and on Facebook and Twitter. So it's truly by the Grace of God that I have gotten so much accomplished over the years, and I am so grateful to Him and to you, my beloved brethren and followers, who have prayed for me and helped me. That said, I ask you to please consider giving me a gift this year of $10 or more directly through PayPal using the link below:

To Give Through PayPal via my POEM site:

Thank you for considering giving a gift, and if you can't give right now, that's okay. Like me, many people are suffering hardship right now, and my heart goes out to you as I pray for all my brothers and sisters around the world who are in need. Just remember to pray for me and my ministry too. In the meantime, please read the articles I linked to above that affirm all the reasons why Christians can continue to celebrate Christmas in relation to its connection to Chanukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!