Friday, March 07, 2014

Can You Be The Father's Hands?


Please forgive me for having to ask for financial help for the sake of my ministry, but my husband and I are in danger of losing our home. He has been unemployed for a long time, and his unemployment benefits ran out this past November 2013. In addition, as many of you who have been reading my work and interacting with me on Facebook or Twitter know, my ministry has been largely ignored by the mainstream Churches and Prophecy teachers, and all of my considerable efforts to try and reach more people with my heavily researched Language of God Series Books and my articles filled with messages of faith, hope and warning have been mostly ineffective at stirring up an adequate support base due to the fact that my POEM ministry is virtually unknown.

Sadly, the reason for this is mostly because many ministries have either totally ignored my work, or conversely, they have plagiarized or copied it, and then re-packaged it in fancy ways I can't afford to create without giving me an ounce of credit, publicity or help. Subsequently, they have profited from my teachings, while I have not. To find out more about this, please read the following article linked to below:

Blood Moons, and Blood Money

To counteract this trend, I am asking everyone that has benefited from my ministry to send at least $10. If everyone I am connected to on Facebook and through my mailing list that benefits from my heavily researched articles and books, and my constant prophetic commentary on current events shared on Facebook sent me $10, I'd have $30,000. If we could realize this amount, we would not only be able to pay our electricity, cable, water and gas bills, but we could also pay our $7400 property tax bill and would not have to face selling our home this year. So please consider sending at least $10, and sharing this plea with your friends.

Due to our desperate circumstances, I'd like to ask you all to consider at least one $10 donation to help me and my ministry, although gifts of greater amounts would certainly be gratefully received, and deeply appreciated. For those who do give, may our Father God Yahweh and His Son Yahshua richly bless you with multiplied financial and spiritual blessings for anything that you can do to help.

To help out, your prayers are deeply appreciated as well as cash gifts, which can be sent using my contact information at the Pillar of Enoch Ministry Web Site. My Ministry Contact Page can be accessed using the link below:

Contact Information for Helena Lehman
of the Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM):

In addition to my full address, ministry e-mail address, and phone number where you can mail cash, checks or money orders, you will find links on my Contact Page to GoFundMe and Western Union, as well as some other ideas on how to give.

A good way to send cash gifts to my ministry is through Go Fund Me, a site that helps people with financial needs to collect money for disaster relief, personal projects, hospital bills, and many other business, spiritual and creative endeavors with the help of others who wish to support their cause. To share funds, GoFundMe uses a PayPal like financial interface called WePay.

Here is the link to My GoFundMe Account:

You can also send gifts to me via PayPal following the instructions my POEM Contact Page.

Thank you for helping in any way that you can, and may our loving Father God Yahweh bless you all abundantly for whatever help you can give! Remember that our God loves a cheerful giver, and He hears our prayers for every cause when two or more are gathered together in His Name!

Love and blessings in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

PS: PLEASE NOTE - If requested, I will send everyone who helps me an official POEM ministry receipt for their gift that can be used for income tax purposes. Just e-mail me with your request for one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!