Thursday, December 16, 2010

Please consider coming to my defense at RITA

For anyone associated with the RITA discussion group, I just want to let you know that I've been banned from posting or even reading the discussion posts there. If you are a member there, please consider writing to the moderators on my behalf. I did nothing deserving of banishment except suggest that not everyone that calls themselves a Christian is going in the Rapture and am totally baffled by their hostility. The moderators there really dislike me for some reason. They have found a reason to attack every post that I ever made there.

Sadly, I was never given a chance to come to my defense after being attacked. This is the second time I have tried to post in a discussion thread on the RITA site, and the first time was no better. Before I was banned from posting, I was viciously attacked there for insisting that not every Christian prophetic ministry had the interests of their supporters at heart and I had been treated very badly by a couple of prominent ones. It really is shameful how they have treated and censored me. And just so everyone knows, I am not the only person who thinks that not every supposed Christian will be taken in the Rapture. Perry Stone, who is quite well-known and respected, is in perfect agreement with me, and for the same reasons.

What I find odd about this is that the folks that post at RITA are very fond of Sandy Armstrong and Daniel Matson, and they don't have any more of a clue than anyone else (including me) as to exactly when the Rapture will be. Both Armstrong and Matson have and continue to be wrong in their date-setting yet they folks at RITA act like they worship the ground these scholars walk on. But not so with me!

Anyway, all these date-setting speculations are really pointless and I am ashamed I engaged in them at all for a while. Yes, the Tribulation is imminent, but there is a two to three year window for the Rapture, which may not be Pre-Trib but Pre-Wrath. In the meantime, be ready to go at any time and spend your free time drawing near to Christ and winning souls for Him rather than worrying about when the Rapture will be.

For those who wish to come to my defense, RITA stands for "Rapture In The Air", the name of a discussion group for Rapture enthusiasts. Here is a link to the discussion group where I was banned:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1045953&cmd=show

Unfortunately, they may have deleted all my posts by now. They did this the last time I was banned. If you would like to see what I wrote at RITA, I can post my comments in a note here or on Facebook. BTW, you have to become a member there to post. You can e-mail the moderator if you search for the sign up button and just write her directly though if you don't want to sign up.

Thanks for considering coming to my defense. God bless you and Maranatha!

Helena Lehman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!