Monday, August 23, 2010

The Great Pyramid as an Amazing Time Clock Marking 5,000 Years of Human History

By Helena Lehman

http://pillar-of-enoch.com


As I was finishing my book "The Language of God in Prophecy" in 2006, I had a highly prophetic dream that I failed to record in the book because I had not analyzed it thoroughly. Then, as time passed, I completely forgot about it! As a result, I didn't fully understand the dream until August 23rd, 2010, when I just happened to recall it as I was chatting with someone about prophetic dreams.

After mulling over the details of the dream, I understood the dream much more fully and now wish to share it with everyone because it is so amazing. It concerns the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt and the passage of 5,000 years.

In my dream, from a vantage point that appeared to be near to the Sun in our Solar System, I saw what appeared to be the Great Pyramid still covered with its brilliant white limestone casing stones. But instead of being in Egypt, this pyramid was hovering in outer space, suspended above the Earth with one of its corners pointing toward me.

At that moment, I saw the year "2000 BC" flash brightly over the Great Pyramid and then disappear. This was not an indicator of the year the Pyramid was built, which was more likely 2500 BC, but a year indicating an era. According to Biblical Chronology, this would have been about the time that Nimrod ruled the world and Abraham was a grown man and Nimrod's fiercest adversary.

As the Great Pyramid hovered over the Earth, it appeared to remain stationary as the Milky Way Galaxy and the whole Universe seemed to revolve around it. Meanwhile, the Earth below this cosmic Pyramid rapidly turned through each new day. As I watched this occurring, it was as if I was outside of time even though time was passing very rapidly in my dream.

As I watched time fly through the centuries, the Milky Way Galaxy that the Earth is within suddenly completed one full circle of its revolution. At that very moment, the Great Pyramid suddenly spun rapidly around like the movement of one cog in a gearwheel in a clock. After this revolution, a different corner of the Pyramid was facing me. This scene repeated five times, ending with the apex of the Pyramid facing me.

Now, remember that the Great Pyramid has five corners including its apex, so each time the pyramid spun, I was seeing a totally different corner. But what I didn't realize until today is that the apex of the Great Pyramid's missing capstone represents Yahshua Ha Mashiach (i.e. Jesus the Christ), so the apex that was facing me signified the coming Millennial Kingdom of Christ!

After a thousand years had passed with the apex facing me, the Universe eerily stopped rotating. It was as if time itself had stopped! Then, after what seemed to be a short pause, everything suddenly went dark, as if the current Heaven and Earth completely ceased to exist in that instant and there was only a dark void where the Universe had been.

An instant later, however, there was a bright flash of light and a new Universe suddenly was born, exploding into existence and spreading rapidly out to fill the void with glorious rainbow-colored nebulas, stars, planets, comets, and galaxies of light shooting outward into their new and everlasting positions. At this point, I woke up and was struck by the fact that I had just witnessed the unfolding of 5,000 years of time passing and the birth of a New Creation!

As I analyzed this unusual dream, I marveled over the fact that I had witnessed the creation of a New Heaven and New Earth that will last forever! In addition, it dawned on me that the shifting of the corners of the Great Pyramid may have been referring to some cataclysmic event on the Earth. Could it be that each shift of the Great Pyramid's corners may have signified some catastrophic event such as a shift of the Earth's North and South Poles along a specific but hidden axis?

If so, perhaps Yahweh God was trying to warn me that a major, history-changing catastrophe has happened four times at the opening of each millennium in the past and that there may be a major catastrophe or shift in the Earth's poles that will occur precisely on December 21st, 2012, on the Winter Solstice. This will be about two years into the seven year-Tribulation marking Daniel's 70th Week between 2011 and 2017 (as per my book "The Language of God in Prophecy").

On this date, the Earth and Milky Way Galaxy will again align with the Sun to mark the passing of one thousand years of human history. In addition, could this date mark the cataclysmic cosmic beginning of the Millennium that will see Christ's Kingdom governing over the affairs of mankind on Earth by the end of 2017? It seems likely to be so!

After further analyzing this dream and seeing its connection to Stellar line-up on December 21st, 2012, God led me to subtract 12 years from the date 2000 BC to arrive at 1988 BC. This may have been when Nimrod's global despotic kingdom and the Tower of Babel fell with a major catastrophic event.

This may have consisted of Nimrod/Amraphel's defeat at the hands of Abraham and his mighty men, which may have occurred shortly after a devastating worldwide earthquake and fire and brimstone fell from the heavens and destroyed Nimrod's kingdom and took away his wealth. Could this be why Nimrod sought to steal the wealth of Sodom and why Abraham defeated him, later giving a tenth of the booty to Melchizedek, who was Shem?

Praise Yahweh for showing me the full meaning of this dream! I pray it will fill every believer in Yahshua who reads this account of my prophetic dream with hope that our Messiah, Bridegroom and King Yahshua Ha Mashiach is indeed coming soon to retrieve His Bride, pour out His Wrath, conquer the wicked and wipe away every tear from the eyes of all His saints!

Even so, come Adonai Yahshua, when Your Bride has fully made herself ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!