Sunday, October 06, 2013

THE BLESSING AND CURSE OF UNDERSTANDING ENOCH


Let me begin this teaching with a quote from pages 57 and 58 in my 800-page book “The Language of God in History”, which very few people have spent the few dollars it costs to own, or have taken the time to read, even though it has been in print since 2009:

~~**~~**~~**~~

“The Book of Jasher describes Enoch as a very godly and spiritually aware man who wisely sought to find God in solitude for many years:

“And the soul of Enoch was wrapped up in the instruction of the Lord, in knowledge and in understanding; and he wisely retired from the sons of men, and secreted himself from them for many days. And it was at the expiration of many years, whilst he was serving the Lord, and praying before him in his house, that an angel of the Lord called to him from Heaven, and he said, ‘Here am I.’ And he (the angel) said, ‘Rise, go forth from thy house and from the place where thou dost hide thyself, and appear to the sons of men, in order that thou mayest teach them the way in which they should go and the work which they must accomplish to enter in the ways of God.’” - Jasher 3:2-4

This voluntary time that Enoch spent in seclusion, prayer, worship and study reveals Enoch’s deep reverence for and love of Yahweh. This is undoubtedly why Enoch’s visions of Heaven and the fate of the blessed and the damned mirror the prophetic books of the Bible in virtually every respect. His writings are filled with much Bible-affirming historical agreement.” - End of Excerpt

~~**~~**~~**~~

When I wrote the above in 2007, I just had an inkling of why Enoch - the godly 7th generation antediluvian Sethite who wrote the Book of 1 Enoch - wanted to withdraw from society like he did for most of his life. But now I do have an understanding of why Enoch became a hermit for over 200 of the 365 years of his mortal earthly life. He did so because he walked with God, and knew God intimately, and he gradually became disgusted with his peers because few of them would listen to him, and even fewer would support his ministry.

You see, after the angel of Yahweh told Enoch to go out and attempt to teach the people, they would gladly hear what Enoch had to say for the entertainment value, but would only consider it until they found a new teacher to chase after. This is because the majority of them could not understand Enoch. Enoch was too deep and too close to God for most of his contemporaries to truly assimilate and apply what he taught. His teachings were too hard and perplexing for the majority to grasp, and so they fell on largely deaf ears.  

Knowing this, the other preachers who heard Enoch and could understand him somewhat took what they liked from his sermons and discarded the rest - while giving him little or nothing in return. They rarely publicly acknowledged him as the source of some of their knowledge. Furthermore, they interjected almost everything he had shared with their own lies and half truths that were easier on their congregation’s ears, and required less time and energy to follow.

As a result, most of Enoch’s fledgling disciples abandoned him for other teachers that fed them smaller bits of knowledge coated with pleasantries that had nothing to do with true spiritual wisdom or knowledge. But that was not all they did to humiliate Enoch.

To add insult to injury, some of the preachers who used Enoch’s knowledge were so jealous of him that they sent deceitful workers to attack Enoch with their slander, and to publicly ridicule him. They treated him disdainfully (just as I have been treated), until he reached a point of such absolute sorrow and brokenness that he could no longer stand to teach. He therefore wisely withdrew again to live near to the Holy Watchers who had never sinned.

During his second time in hiding, Enoch learned much from the Holy Watchers. He also invented writing (while I discovered the Language of God that Enoch knew), he wrote some of his wisdom in books (just as I have), and taught only the true disciples who followed him what he knew (just as I have tried to do!).

This is how Enoch lived his life until the rest of the world discovered the deception of the other preachers, saw that they really needed Enoch’s wisdom, and desired for him to return and give them insight and understanding of what was coming upon the Earth. At that time, they searched for Enoch until they found him, and when they did, they sent a delegation to beg him to return and lead them away from the darkness of the Fallen Angels and into the light of Yahweh that Enoch knew!

I’m not saying that I am Enoch, or that anyone will ever seek me out to find my wisdom before Yahshua comes - because I simply don’t have enough time left to see it happen, and the world is becoming more desperately wicked everyday! But God has repeatedly told me via words of knowledge that I am very much like Enoch was, and I am being treated the same way that Enoch was treated!

So, despite the pain, I did receive one big blessing from my time preaching on the Internet: I now have an inkling of what Enoch’s life was really like because I understand what he went through! So I am now in a position to intelligently write a fictional account surrounding what the REAL Enoch was like.

But I can tell you now that this won’t be a story about the occult Enoch that the world wants ever more of without embracing Enoch’s true holiness and total devotion to God. Oh no! Instead, it will show Enoch’s spiritual beauty and godly wisdom, and how it was shunned in favor of the darkness and folly he saw and wrote about, and in favor of his more mundane knowledge for daily living rather than his godly wisdom.

This book about Enoch will show how the majority of his peers wanted to embrace and understand the darkness of the Fallen Watchers and Nephilim rather than the light and knowledge of the one true God that Enoch knew so intimately. It will also show how the majority of the lost sheep that Enoch tried to reach wanted to bully and belittle this man whom they didn’t understand, just as they are doing to me.

“Sea Horse”, An Oil Painting By Helena Lehman 
At Age 16, Showing Inner Peace Even In The Face
Of All The Terrible Wickedness In The World

It’s disgusting, and I have experienced it firsthand and for long enough. Unfortunately, I’m poor, and getting too old to fight these workers of iniquity any longer. They have been attacking me fast and furiously for many years, and I am only one person with limited energy, and my health continues to deteriorate from the stress.

I’m so very tired, and I have found this folly of preaching on the Internet to be largely a waste of time. There are too few who truly seek to know Yahweh God, and too few who truly understand the depth of the holiness of what I teach. They want entertainment for their money, and not wisdom, and I am not suited to entertain, but to teach the truth of God’s Word, which so many don’t understand fully!

~*~ Jeremiah 4:22 ~*~
“For My people are foolish, They have not known Me. They are silly children, And they have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, But to do good they have no knowledge.”

If only they knew that our loving Father Yahweh is the source of the deepest wisdom, and only He can give them the ability to understand it when it is presented to them! But they must ask for wisdom and understanding with true faith, or they will NOT receive it! As James, the brother of Yahshua said:

~*~ James 1:5-8 ~*~
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.”

I am sorry, but I have had enough of dealing with double-minded people who say they love God, but don’t have enough faith to understand or bear much good fruit. Too few really love God or trust Him enough to have the kind of faith that warrants receiving true spiritual wisdom. That is why they can’t fully understand the Language of God, which I have been trying to teach for ten years without much success at my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site!

Yahshua please come soon, because I’m finished. I can’t do anymore for many of the stiff-necked people without knowledge or understanding, and who want the great wealth of my knowledge without giving me a dime for it!

Therefore, with great weariness and heaviness of heart, I feel a strong need to withdraw and find a place to allow God and His holy angels to minister to me, and to heal my body and spirit. Until then, please continue to seek knowledge and understanding at my POEM web site and ministry blog, as listed below. I will still update these sites, but only when I feel strongly led by God’s Spirit. 

For now, remember that the Sign of the Woman Clothed With The Sun is now appearing in Heaven between October 6th and 16th, 2013, and this is part of the Sign of the Son of Man, with Comet ISON forming another part of it.  This means that Yahshua our Messiah is coming for His Bride soon in the Rapture. Hallelu-Yah! 

Please read my two recent articles about these signs using the links below my closing.

Your Sister In Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry


Article 1: 
Four Comets, Chanukah 2013, And The Sign of the Son of Man:

Article 2: 
THE WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN 
AND THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN



2 comments:

  1. Helena, all of us in ministry are feeling the rejection of the hard ground in which we sow. Just today something happened to break my husband (who is a pastor)'s heart. Mine, too. As long a people are carnally minded, they simply can't understand spiritual truths. Remember: you don't know who is reading your blog and you don't know who will read it in the future.

    Attention spans are very short. Your words take concentration to understand in the natural, and spiritually, if people aren't renewed in their mind, they really aren't going to get it.

    Also, time. People don't even have time to worship God (so they say) and getting them to read something as deep as your books isn't easy. I love your work and even I have a hard time concentrating long enough to digest it. I want to understand it, not just read it, so it takes me longer. You are highly intelligent and gifted, and not everyone has your high level of understanding.

    Don't give up. I'm sure Noah felt weary building that boat. And Moses certainly got tired of hearing the people gripe and complain. You're in good company.

    As for writing fiction -- yes! Jesus told parables because the people were shallow and there are many who will read a story that won't read nonfiction. It's one of the reasons I write fiction today. Jesus is the ultimate story teller, and He will guide you on how to tell your story. He will teach you how to make these truths palatable!

    I'm right there with you. Feeling very angry and hurt today about rejection I received today. But you know what, Jesus knows very well how we feel and He still had the mercy and grace to pray, "father forgive them, for they know not what they do." He had compassion for their ignorance. I pray He will give me the same compassion, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shalom Sister Karla,

      Thank you so much for writing to encourage me, and to share your own experiences and feelings with me. I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering from rejection and misunderstanding also. It sure does hurt, doesn't it?

      Your love and support is deeply appreciated, and I want you to know that the outpouring of love and support I received from you and others after publishing this article made me relent, and press on to finish the race! We can't quit now, because Yahshua is coming very soon, and He needs us to stay at our posts and remain His faithful Watchmen and Women!

      Thank you so much for sharing your own journey as we await Yahshua's Glorious Appearing!

      Your Sister in Yahshua,
      Helena Lehman

      Delete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!