Wednesday, December 05, 2012

A RAPTURE PROPHECY CONCERNING MY DEAR
AUNT SOPHIE, A LADY LIKE METHUSELAH,
DEAD AT 99


On November 30th, 2012, my godly and lovable Aunt Sophie, my Dad’s sister on the Polish side of the family, died peacefully in her sleep at the age of 99. There are rumors that she wanted to live to be 100, and I am deeply saddened that she didn't get her wish. But she lived a good long life anyway, that’s for certain. Sophie was dearly loved, and will be deeply missed by me and many others in my family. Though I am greatly saddened by her loss, I also feel a bit of elation because, a few years ago, Yahweh God laid it upon my heart that my Aunt Sophie was my Methuselah, and that when she died, the Rapture would be near.

Now, according to the Bible, Enoch's son Methuselah died at the age of 969 years old in the year of the Flood, when Noah was 600. In addition, Jewish legends state that the Flood came seven days after Methuselah died. Also, though there are several dubious translations of Methusaleh’s name floating about, the Late Bible Scholar and Creation Scientist Dr. Henry Morris said Methuselah’s name most likely means, “When he dies, judgment.” Others have proposed that it means “his death shall bring,” meaning that the cataclysm that would bring death to all life on Earth would come when he died.

Applying this to my Aunt Sophie's death at 99 years of age on Nov. 30th, 2012, and counting seven days later, the Rapture may be set to happen on December 8th, 2012 this year. This is a Sabbath day, and the day before the Feast of Chanukah, which begins on the evening of December 8th, and lasts for 8 days.  Could this be why Yahshua said “no one knows the day or hour” when referring to the Rapture? Could it be because it may occur sometime during this week-long Feast, which celebrates the re-dedication of the Temple in Jerusalem, and the miracle of the Temple Menorah that stayed lit for eight days on one day's worth of oil?

As a note of caution, I can’t say for certain if this will be the case. I was convicted by the Holy Spirit that the Rapture would be near to the date she died, but I do not know exactly how near. Nonetheless, the biblical-sized, catastrophic events in the Middle East and around the world recently certainly suggest that the Rapture could be any day now!

In any case, I am looking forward to the Rapture, and to seeing my dear Aunt Sophie alive and well in Heaven in the near future, along with my earthly Dad and Mom, and many other dear loved ones who died before me. When I think of the Rapture now, I like to picture my Aunt Sophie up there in Heaven waiting for me, and able to remember me. Of course, now she is much younger than she was when she served her son Ray and daughter Teri, and my Dad, brothers and cousins a delicious Polish version of an Easter or Christmas Feast. I remember those days fondly, when Aunt Sophie and her brother John (my father), and his and her sisters Mary and Ceal, were all still alive and well. I hope to see them all in Heaven soon.

In the meantime, on December 4th, 2012, I attended my Aunt’s funeral, and saw and hugged many living relatives with tears in my eyes, partly because I could feel their pain, and partly because they don’t know what’s coming. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to tell any of them that I suspect that the Rapture is coming soon. But I am planning to send some of them a link to this message soon.

For those who want to know more about my thoughts concerning the nearness of the Rapture and what may come after that, please read the following POEM Blog article that I wrote recently:

The Terrible GREAT DAY OF YAHWEH Is Coming SOON!

Oh, and one more thing! If you are skeptical, open you eyes and look around you! The Isaiah 17 Prophecy Against Damascus and the Isaiah 19 Prophecy Against Egypt are being fulfilled before our eyes. Furthermore, Israel is hated by the world, and is being threatened on every side by Muslim terrorists. Therefore, the Rapture could be any day now. Also, as my article linked to above mentions, I was given a revelation from Heaven that there will be a Chanukiah Menorah pattern in the sky on December 21st, 2012 that can also be seen as AN ANTI-PEACE SIGN! This could be another tip off that the Rapture and Sudden Destruction will be very near to Chanukah! We’ll see! In the meantime, may our Father God Yahweh and our Messiah Yahshua bless you all this Chanukah and Christmas season.

I love you all. Maranatha! 

Photo Credit: My Christmas/Easter Cactus blooming - 
Taken By Helena Lehman in Early Spring 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!