In this new article, I'd like to discuss what I think the Sign of the Son of Man spoken of Matthew Chapter 24 really is by going a bit back in time - to October of 2013. At that time, when the Comet ISON was causing all of us Sacred Astronomers and Star Gazers plenty of speculative excitement, I made a good case for the Sign of the Son of Man that is connected to Yahshua's Second Coming in the Rapture in Matthew Chapter 24 as being tied to the Sign of the Woman Clothed With the Sun in the Book of Revelation Chapter 12. A Sign almost identical to the one that I believe appeared in the heavens just before Yahshua's birth in 3 BC appeared in Virgo on October 6th, 2013, as shown in the graphic below, which was taken from my article entitled: "THE WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN AND THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN":
To see the details on the graphic above, please right click on it and open it in its own browser window, then click on it again to enlarge it even further so you can see all the details on it.
Now, the trouble with my hypothesis surrounding this Heavenly Sign in October of 2013 is that the Woman Clothed with the Sun was not the ONLY Sign tied to the Son of Man that occurred in 3 BC. In fact, if I could have gotten around my excitement at that sign I saw on October 6th, 2013 - and I had really thought about it - I would have had to admit that the Sign of the Son of Man connected to Yahshua's birth or First Coming was really a SERIES of major conjunctions that occurred in Leo, Virgo and several other Messianic Zodiac Signs over a period of several years.
Looking at the past for proof of this, there was a whole series of amazing signs heralding the coming of the Messiah in 3 and 2 BC. Around the time of Yahshua's birth in September of 3 BC, for example, the Sign of the Woman Clothed With the Sun appeared on Rosh Hashanah or the Feast of Trumpets on September 11th, 3 BC. This was the sign that the Woman (who was the virgin Miriam or Mary) was about to give birth, or very near to going into labor, which the Apostle John described in the Book of Revelation Chapter 12 as heralding the coming birth of Christ:
~*~ Revelation 12:1-2 ~*~ “Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.”
Click Graphic To Enlarge - Right Click
To Save Or Open In New Window
Ten days after the miraculous sign on September 11th, 3 BC, Yom Kippur or the Day of Atonement arrived on September 21st, 3 BC, which was 5 days before Sukkot or the Feast of Tabernacles on September 26th, 3 BC. I believe Yahshua was actually born on Yom Kipper that year, since He was to become our atonement sacrifice for sin at the end of His First Advent.
When the Sign of the Woman Clothed With the Sun appeared on September 11th, 3 BC, Jupiter the King or Messiah Planet was in conjunction with Regulus the King Star, the Sun (symbolic of Yahshua as the Sun of Righteousness described in Malachi 4:2) was in Virgo's belly, and the thin crescent of the New Moon was at Virgo's feet on the horizon. To learn even more about the prophetic elements of this sign in heaven, such as the meaning of the appearance of Venus and Mercury in Virgo, read the text on the graphic above.
In addition to this sign, the following list of significant signs that included conjunctions between Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars appeared between the beginning of 3 BC and the end of 2 BC:
- May 19th, 3 BC - Mercury and Saturn in Conjunction in Taurus
- June 12th, 3 BC - Venus and Saturn in Conjunction in Taurus, with Sun and Moon in Conjunction in Gemini
- August 12th, 3 BC - Venus and Jupiter in Conjunction in Leo
- August 31st, 3 BC Mercury and Venus in Leo, Jupiter near Regulus
- September 11th, 3 BC - Sign of Woman Clothed with the Sun, Sun in Virgo's Belly, Crescent New Moon at Virgo's feet, Venus and Mercury in Virgo, Jupiter and Regulus in near Conjunction in Leo
- September 11-16th, 3 BC - Jupiter in Conjunction with Regulus in Leo
- February 9th-20th, 2 BC - Jupiter in Conjunction with Regulus in Leo
- February 16th, 2 BC - Jupiter, nearly Full Moon in Conjunction with Regulus in Leo
- May 5th-11th, 2 BC Jupiter in Conjunction with Regulus in Leo
- May 9th, 2 BC - Jupiter, Crescent Moon in Conjunction with Regulus in Leo
- June 17th, 2 BC - Jupiter in Conjunction with Venus near Regulus in Leo
- August 26-27th, 2 BC - Mars, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in Conjunction in Leo, Crescent Moon in Conjunction with or near Regulus, Sun in Virgo
In comparison to the heavenly signs in 2 and 3 BC, the Jupiter and Venus conjunction in Leo on June 30th and July 1st, 2015 closely matched the conjunction of Jupiter and Venus in Leo on June 17th, 2 BC (and which some think of as the Star of Bethlehem, although this Star was actually Jupiter in transit). There has also been, or will be the following conjunctions and near conjunctions between Mid 2013 and the end of 2016 that are absolutely staggering in their prophetic implications and prominence in the sky:
- October 6th, 2013 - Sign of Woman Clothed with the Sun, Sun in Virgo's Belly, Crescent New Moon, Mercury and Saturn at Virgo's feet; Mars, Comet ISON and Regulus in near Conjunction in Leo
- October 16th, 2013 - Mars and Regulus in Conjunction in Leo, Sun in Virgo
- October 10th, 28th, 2013 - Saturn and Mercury in near Conjunction in Libra
- November 26th, 2013 - Saturn and Mercury in Conjunction in Libra
- April 14th, 2014 - First Blood Moon of the 2014-2015 Tetrad in the Sign of Virgo as the Bride of Christ on the Feast of Passover
- August 2nd, 2014 - Jupiter and Mercury in Cancer
- August 18th, 2014 - Jupiter and Venus in Conjunction in Cancer, Sun in Cancer
- August 27th, 2014 - Mars and Saturn in Conjunction in Libra
- October 8th, 2014 - Second Blood Moon of the 2014-2015 Tetrad in the Sign of Pisces/Israel on the First Day of the Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot
- October 17th, 2014 - Mercury, Venus, the Sun and Spica in Conjunction in Virgo
- November 13th, 2014 - Venus and Saturn in Conjunction in Libra
- January 12th, 2015 - Mercury and Venus in Conjunction in Capricorn
- April 4th, 2015 - Third Blood Moon of the 2014-2015 Tetrad in the Sign of Virgo as the Bride of Christ on the Feast of Passover
- July 17th and 18th, 2015 - AV 1 - Near Conjunction of Jupiter, Venus, the Crescent New Moon and Comet PanSTARRS C/2014 Q1 in Leo the Lion of Judah
- August 7th, 2015 - Mercury, Jupiter, Regulus in Conjunction in Leo near Venus
- August 12th, 2015 - Jupiter and Regulus in Conjunction in Leo
- September 13th, 2015 - Partial Solar Eclipse in Leo near Virgo on Rosh Hashanah
- September 24th-25th, 2015 - Mars and Regulus in Conjunction in Leo
- September 28th, 2015 - Fourth Blood Moon of the 2014-2015 Tetrad in the Sign of Pisces/Israel on the First Day of the Feast of Tabernacles/Sukkot
- October 8th-9th, 2015 - Venus and Regulus in Conjunction in Leo, Crescent Moon, Mars, Jupiter in Leo
- October 14th, 2015 1st of Cheshvan (Heshven) - Woman Clothed With The Sun, Crown of 12 Stars (in Leo), Moon at Her Feet, Dragon (Saturn in Scorpio's Head) Waiting to Devour Her Male Child
- October 26th, 2015 - Jupiter and Venus in Conjunction near Mars in Leo, Sun in Virgo
- October 30th, 2015 - Jupiter, Venus and Mars in near Conjunction in Leo, Mercury and Spica "The Branch" in Conjunction in Virgo
- January 9th, 2016 - Venus and Saturn in Conjunction in Ophiuchus/Scorpio
- May 13th, 2016 - Venus and Mercury in Conjunction in Aries
- June 16th, 2016 - Venus and Mercury in Conjunction in Cancer
- August 27th, 2016 - Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and Zavijava in Conjunction in Virgo
|Jupiter Depicts Yahshua's Suffering on the Cross|
Click Image to Enlarge
Now I want to focus on some of these signs to see what they may be heralding for believers and the world. The first Sign of interest is shown in the illustration at the top of this article page, and it will occur on July 17th, 2015, which is the 1st of Av on the Jewish Calendar. It will occur at about 9:30 pm CST near the western horizon. At that time, a marvelous prophetic sign will appear in the heavens shortly after the Sun sets. The main sign will appear in Leo signifying Yahshua as the Lion King of Judah coming as a Conquering King that will rule with a Rod of Iron. There, Jupiter the Messiah King Planet, Venus signifying Yahshua as the Bright and Morning Star, and Regulus the King Star will be in near conjunction. In addition, Comet PanSTARRS (C/2014 Q1) will be in conjunction with the New Moon in Cancer signifying Israel regathered. This comet is expected to be visible in the sky at dusk for about two weeks before and after it reaches perihelion, especially in the southern latitudes of the planet.
At the same time as the sign in Leo on July 17th, there will be a prophetic sign in Gemini signifying the Wedding of the Lamb of God, Who is Yahshua. As pictured in the graphic at the beginning of this article, the Sun signifying God the Father, Mars signifying Christ's Blood Sacrifice, and Mercury signifying the Scribes and Prophets of God that record God's Will shall be near to each other. Besides the Wedding of the Lamb in Heaven, the Sign of Gemini signifies the heavenly peace on Earth that will only be had when all Jews and Gentiles love, worship and follow Yahshua as their Messiah and King. This is why the Bible calls Yahshua the Prince of Peace (See Isaiah 9:6).
Taken as a whole, this sign is speaking to the Bride of Christ as a symbol of their hope that their Messiah and King Yahshua will come for them soon in the Rapture. At the same time, it signifies the Messianic deliverance that the Jews cry out for every year, when they enter a 21 day period of mourning between the 17th of Tammuz and the 9th of Av, also known as Tisha B'Av. At this time, they mourn the loss of the First and Second Temples, which were destroyed on the 9th of Av, as well as the loss of their ancient kingdom in Israel. This period of mourning began on July 4th, 2015, and it will intensify on the evening of July 25th, when the 9th of Av begins. The 9th of Av ends at sunset on July 26th in Israel.
Interestingly, the 1st through the 9th of Av are often observed as a period when Jews not only mourn the losses of their historic past, but as a time when they reflect on their lives and look at areas where they need improvement and help from God. In this regard, I find it particularly important that God our Father chose to cause three successive Solar Eclipses to occur on the 1st of Av in 2008, 2009 and 2010, which I feel were the final three years before a period of tribulation for believers that began on the Earth in early 2011, on the 1st of Nissan. The first two of these eclipses occurred in Cancer, the sign signifying Israel's regathering and salvation during the Millennial Rule of Christ, while the last one occurred in Gemini, the sign signifying the Wedding of the Lamb. What's more, these happen to be two of the three signs involved in the Sign in the Heavens on July 17th, 2015.
Fascinatingly, there are traditions among the Jews that - some day - the 9th of Av will be turned from a day of great mourning to a day of great rejoicing. For this reason, it is seen as a high Rapture Watch day, because nothing could cause more rejoicing among God's chosen saints than to be delivered from this dark world and brought into the glorious presence and peace of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Heaven.
Click Graphic To Enlarge - Right Click
To Save Or Open In New Window
Now, as a way of dissipating the sorrow of the period of mourning in Israel preceding the 9th of Av, there is a minor Jewish Feast called Tu B'Av, or the 15th of Av, which is the Jewish equivalent of Valentine's Day in the West. Due to its association with weddings and giving gifts of love to others, Tu B'Av has become another high Rapture Watch day. In 2015, Tu B'Av will occur on Friday, July 31st, on the day that a second Full Moon in one month will appear in the sky at night. Technically, a second Full Moon in any given month is known as a Blue Moon. On this day in the heavens, Jupiter and Venus will be in a triangular formation with Mercury near to Regulus marking Leo's fore-paws, and the Comet PanSTARRS (C/2014 Q1) will be near Hydra, but - unlike the sign on July 17th, 2015 - none of this will be visible since it will be too near to the Sun. This does not mean that this sign is unimportant, just that it will be hidden from view - just as the Sign of the Woman Clothed with the Sun was hidden by the light of the Sun on September 11th, 3 BC, as well as on October 6th, 2013.
Though there are several other Heavenly Signs coming up this year and next year that are very significant that I've listed above, and that I would like to illustrate and discuss in detail, I would like to end this article before exploring the others. This is so that I can share this information about this strong Rapture Watch period in July of 2015 with those in the Body of Christ that are watching for the signs of His return - both in the heavens and on the Earth - just as Yahshua told His beloved disciples to do.
Of course, my hope is that the Wise Virgins and Bride of Christ won't be here by then, but no one knows the exact day or hour of Christ's coming for His Bride. Until then, all we can do is hope and speculate as a way of encouraging one another. As the world we are living in grows darker and darker, we all need the hope and promise of God's Word in the Bible and His Heavenly Gospel Signs to keep us looking up in mind and spirit! With this in mind, I hope that this article will bless you, and lift you up with divine hope and good cheer.
Your Sister In Yahshua
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com
The Home of My Language of God Book Series:
Use This Link To See Book Covers and
Language of God Series Books:
I am in Financial Need and I pray for your support!