Thursday, July 17, 2014

IS THE RAPTURE BEFORE MY SUMMER FLOWERS BLOOM THIS 2014?


On Palm Sunday in 2011, I was given a prophetic word from Yahweh God through His Spirit that the Rapture would happen before my Summer Flowers bloomed. At the time, I thought the flowers that God was referring to were my Oriental Star Lilies, since I was tilling the soil around them at the time. But late this spring, something terrible happened due to a freezing cold snap that we had. The 7 emerging stems of my Oriental Lilies froze and then rotted, and they are all dead now. I was really depressed about this at first, and I wondered what it meant as I prayed and asked God for answers.

Well, this afternoon, I was wandering around my garden during a brief moment of sunshine and noticed something peculiar. Due to the cooler than normal weather we've had all spring and summer, my Rose of Sharon bush has not yet bloomed. I also remember that it blooms around the same time as my Lilies did every summer. The buds of my Helena variety Rose of Sharon bush will soon open into pure white flowers with red centers that resemble Hibiscus blooms, and now I wonder if God had NOT meant my Lilies at all, and that is why they all died! Could God have meant my Rose of Sharon, which is also mentioned in the Song of Solomon, just as Lilies are, and which is thriving despite the terrible weather?

~*~ Song of Solomon 2:1-4 ~*~
“I am the rose of Sharon,
And the lily of the valleys.

The Beloved:
2 Like a lily among thorns,
So is my love among the daughters.

The Shulamite:
3 Like an apple tree among the trees of the woods,
So is my beloved among the sons.
I sat down in his shade with great delight,
And his fruit was sweet to my taste.

The Shulamite to the Daughters of Jerusalem:
4 He brought me to the banqueting house,
And his banner over me was love.”

Right now, I feel in my spirit that this may indeed by the case, especially since the lilies I had come to look at hopefully every summer all died this year, and they are mentioned in conjunction with the Rose of Sharon in Song of Solomon Chapter 2, verse 1! Could this be a sign that the Rapture will be this summer - before my Rose of Sharon blooms in about 2 weeks?

If so, maybe the reference by SIRI that the Gates of Hell would Open on July 27th, 2014 in conjunction with the end of the month of Ramadan is indeed a warning - and a promise - that the world is going to forever change before the end of this month of July in 2014.

As an added incentive to being hopeful that the Rapture could be this summer, my Sister in Yahshua and fellow Watchman on the Wall GIna Lollar McCray shared the following with me on the evening of July 15th, 2014:

~ Message From Gina Lollar McCray ~

Helena, I believe the true Shavuot may be from July 22-July 26th and that Shavuot has MANY Rapture implications.

Here is why the count may have an additional 50 days added:

http://www.lunarsabbath.info/id4.html

With the way everything is looking, this could indeed be it!

I feel like Song of Solomon points to the Rapture at Shavuot and thought it indicated Spring. However recently I have come to realize that the same signs listed are also apparent during Summertime!

~ End of Message from Gina ~

Like Gina, I agree that Shavuot or Pentecost has many Late Spring and Early Summer Rapture implications, as does the Song of Solomon, and I have extensively written about this earlier this year. So this summer could be the time of the Rapture too, in conjunction with the newly calculated time of Shavuot, which is 50 days later than the Jews celebrated it this year in early June.

Even though no one knows the exact day or hour, we can all be sure that - whenever the Rapture happens - the world will change irreversibly and terribly for the worse for unrepentant sinners at that time. But for born again believers, it will forever change for the better as we are whisked away to meet our Bridegroom and King in the air!

Let's Hope the Rapture will be this year, before the end of the summer!

Maranatha! Come, Adonai Yahshua!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Photo Credit:
My “Helena” Rose of Sharon Bush in Bloom,
Summer of 2013, Elmwood Park, Illinois, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!