Monday, May 27, 2013

YAHSHUA SPOKE TO ME THIS MORNING!
HEAR, HEED AND FEAR HIM, OR PERISH!

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, circa 1887, by VictorVasnetsov

Have you ever had a supernatural encounter with the living God of Abraham? Have you ever sought an encounter by seeking to know and understand God not only through His Word in the Bible, but on your knees, in prayer? Because I have, and I have met our Messiah Yahshua in Person, in visions and in dreams, and He has told me personally - and repeatedly - that He is coming soon, and that I should keep being His witness to this truth until He comes back to Earth in the same way that He went up on Ascension Day - just as He promised. In fact, this morning, upon awaking, He gave me another strong warning message for the Church. After not hearing from God for a long time, and waiting upon Him for answers to my questions, God told me this today:

~~***~~***~~***~~

“My Servant Helena, do not despair, for I AM coming soon! It is not for you to know the day or hour, but be assured that I AM not slow in coming, but will come precisely when it is time! In the meantime, give this message to My People Israel, both the grafted in and the natural:

My People, it is I WHO AM in control of the nations, and I who harden their hearts toward Israel so that My Will can be done, and the wicked can be punished. In this regard, the United States of America, China and Russia are doing My Will. Though they think otherwise, they have sent weapons and aid to Israel’s enemies for this reason:

When I show My Mighty Hand by standing with Israel and her army, and the world sees My Hand at work against her enemies when they are soundly defeated and their armies are obliterated, then they will know that I AM HE, and My Word stands forever! I have said that I will re-gather My People Israel into the Promised Land through My prophets, so that I can judge all the nations through her, and I WILL DO THIS! The enemies of Israel will NOT stand much longer! They will be annihilated, and no one will be left to mourn or bury their dead bodies!

Instead, the birds of the air will feast upon them, and Israel will claim their lands as their own once the bones of their enemies have been buried! And when the world sees it and hates Israel even more for being victorious, then I will come for My Bride, and I will unleash My Wrath on the remaining enemies of Israel! Israel’s enemies will pay a terrible price, and there will be no safe place for them to hide! The rich and the poor will likewise perish, and no one who is My Enemy will escape! This is My Will, and I have spoken it! Let no man say that it will be otherwise, for I AM, and there is NO OTHER! I AM HE, and My Word stands forever!”

~~***~~***~~***~~

This is what YHWH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of Israel, said to me this morning, May 27th, 2013. I can attest that this Word conforms to the Word of God as set forth in the Scriptures, and that it is true. Please pray and ask God to confirm it for you. In the meantime, I hope that those who say that our God is Love alone, and will NOT judge the nations, will wake up before it is too late! Their god is a Fairytale, NOT the true God, Who is both loving and righteous, and Who demands justice for the weak, and destruction for the wicked!

Maranatha! Yahshua Is Coming very, very SOON!

With Love and Blessings From,
Helena Lehman, A Servant Of Yahshua
Who Longs For The Kingdom Of God
Ministry Web Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome ...Yes He is rightous and true and
    his timeing will be perfect and not one of HIS words will come back void.His enemy will be completelt ruined and We shall praise and bless His Holy name for evermore.He is a faithful and true witness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote down the Word I received from God that I shared this morning immediately upon awaking, and it has been on my mind all day. I thought the Rapture might happen before the war between Israel and her immediate enemies, but God told me that we will be here to see Israel defeat her neighboring enemies, and then the Rapture will come! It's going to be a rough ride until then, but Yahshua promised me that He is coming SOON for His Bride. So don't despair! Maranatha!

      Delete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!