Saturday, July 24, 2010

Was There A Water Canopy Above the Pre-Flood Earth?


Shabbat Shalom,

Someone recently asked me an interesting question and I wanted to share my answer with all of you as food for thought...


Question:

Hello. I have read much of your material and find it insightful. In book 3 you write about the possibility of the atmosphere holding huge amounts of water be it clouds or ice. IF that were true then the skies would not be clear and the stars and planets would not be visible to study. I have read this theory before and these points bother me.
Shalom, Jack


My Reply:

Shalom!

Where I live, there is a great deal of atmospheric haze and light pollution. Yet, on a clear night, I can still see all the brightest principle stars in each constellation, and with the aid of binoculars, can see hundreds more. If I lived in an area without the light pollution, I would be able to see as many stars as I can now without the binoculars.

My point is that, even in areas with high atmospheric haze from humidity, heat and pollution, I can see all the principle stars on a clear night. Of course, the antediluvian world was much more pristine and perfect than our world is today. So, even with high atmospheric haze, it would have been easy to see the principle stars.

In addition, it is my belief that the water around the Earth was more ring-like than spherical, kind of like a donut shape near the Equator. This would mean that at points from the 25th parallel north or south of the Equator, skies would have been much less hazy and the stars would have been clearly visible at night, especially the nearer to the poles an observer were to go.

There is also the possibility that, if the frozen water canopy was donut shaped as I suppose, it could have magnified and refracted the starlight, making the stars easier to see and even more beautiful.

I hope the possibility of a water particle canopy above the Pre-Flood Earth seems more plausible to you with this explanation.

Yours in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!