Thursday, December 10, 2015

Pillar of Enoch Ministry Holiday Articles and 2015 Fundraising Campaign


~*~ A SPECIAL HOLIDAY APPEAL ~*~ 
FROM HELENA LEHMAN of POEM

The First Christmas in Israel -
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
The Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM) is an online ministry that is operated by only one person on this Earth today, and that is me, Helena Lehman. Over the years, as I have striven to dispel incorrect notions held by Christians and Messianic Jews regarding Christian Holidays in relation to the Jewish Feasts, it is financial gifts that are given by the friends and followers of this ministry that have kept it alive.

Due to the fact that I am chronically ill, and have no other real source of income outside of selling things on E-Bay and small amounts in book royalties, I rely on the compassion and generosity of my readers that have the means to help me continue this ministry. Due to the past help that I have received, and for which I am deeply grateful, I have been able to direct and apply all of my biblical knowledge and God-given creativity into this writing and preaching ministry, which is carried out on this blog, and also through my Pillar of Enoch Ministry Web Site showcasing my "Language of God Book Series", and on Facebook and Twitter

The Wise Men Following the Star -
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
At this time - outside of the occasional sales I do on E-Bay for myself and on commission for others - I have no income outside of the small amounts that still come in from my book sales - from books that show the allegorical and spiritual prophetic relationship between the Signs in the Heavens that the Magi understood - and that Yahshua told us to watch for - and the prophecies in the Bible.

In addition to the fact that my own income is small, and is largely dependent on outside help, my husband is unemployed again, and we have been forced to re-apply for social assistance. So during this joyful time of giving and remembering others in need surrounding the coming of our Messiah Yahshua or Jesus, I ask you to please consider giving me a gift this year of $20 or more, either through my "Go Fund Me" account, or directly through Paypal, using the links below in order to keep this ministry going for another year:


To Give through Go Fund Me: 

To Give Through PayPal via my POEM site:
http://pillar-of-enoch.com/contact.html#Gifts

To Give By Mail Via Check:
(Scroll Down the Linked to Page to find My Address)


You Can also Support my ministry by buying my Language of God Series Books via the POEM Ministry Web Site's Online Bookstore. Thank you for considering it, and if you can't give right now, that's okay. Like us, many people are suffering hardship right now, and my heart goes out to you as I pray for all my brothers and sisters around the world who are in need. Just remember to pray for me any my ministry too, and ask God to provide for me and my husband as we wait for a miraculous breakthrough via God's glorious love and provision - perhaps with a great new job for my husband, or through a new earning venue for me, or through another unknown source.
In the meantime, I'd like to wish you all a:
Happy Chanukah, and Merry Christmas By
Sharing The POEM Holiday Articles Below! 
With Love From Helena Lehman


~*~ A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU ~*~

To Enrich Your Holiday Experience, Please Read and Share the Following 
POEM Articles About Chanukah and Christmas by Helena Lehman:

Yahshua’s First Advent
Ties to Chanukah and Christmas

A FASCINATING CONNECTION 
BETWEEN CHANUKAH AND PASSOVER 

DON'T LET ANYONE DETER YOU FROM
CELEBRATING YAHSHUA'S INCARNATION!

Where Is Christ In Christmas? -
Rethinking A Secularized Christian
Holiday From A Messianic Perspective



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!