Sunday, December 06, 2015

FASCINATING FACTS SURROUNDING CHANUKAH THIS YEAR, AND A HOLIDAY APPEAL

Heavenly Sign in Virgo before Dawn on December 4th, 2015 -
(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE)


Written on the Graphic:
~*~ December 4th, 2015, 5:30 am ~*~
~*~ 2 Days Before Chanukah ~*~
Virgo the Virgin Mother of Christ, and the
Virgin Bride of Christ Crowned With Jupiter
the Messiah Planet Near the Crescent Moon
Signifying Christ's Bride, Mars the Planet of
Sacrificial Love Near Her Heart, And Venus
Signifying Christ as the Bright Morning Star 
Near the Comet Catalina at Virgo's Feet.

First of all, I wanted you all to know that I created the lovely Graphic of the Heavenly Sign above - which appeared early in the morning on December 4th, 2015 - as a Chanukah Treat for you all! Looking to the East before Dawn, you would have seen this configuration in Virgo - a heavenly symbol for the virgin mother of Christ, as well as His spotless Bride. This screen shot from my Starry Night Pro software program depicts this Sign at 5:30 am CST, and I believe it is a sign meant to encourage God's faithful servants that Yahshua or Jesus is coming soon for them. May it serve as a Beacon of Hope for all who are hoping in the Rapture!

I also wanted to share the following short article, the two graphics above and below it, and my annual Holiday Gift Appeal. The titles of the articles contain embedded links to more articles designed to give all of you who are waiting upon Yahshua or Jesus to return for His Bride soon more hope as you celebrate the Holiday Season honoring His conception and birth. Just click on the Title Links under the graphics to access the other articles:

Illustration taken from my Article: 
(Click on Title Link Above to Read It)

~*~ A FASCINATING FACT ABOUT CHANUKAH ~*~
Did you know that the conjunction of the Messiah planet Jupiter and the brightest of the Morning Stars Venus in Leo in June of 2 BC was one of several major conjunctions in 3 BC and 2 BC that marked the birth of Christ? Some say this may have been the Star of Bethlehem, which may have alerted the Magi in Parthia to travel to Jerusalem, although I think it may have been the conjunction of Jupiter between Leo and Virgo with several other major planets in August of 2 BC.

In any case, according to the Scriptural use of the Greek word "paidon" or "toddler" in reference to Christ during the visit of the Magi, Yahshua was a toddler  or "young child" by the time that the Magi found him. This is especially true since Yahshua was likely born sometime in September of 3 BC, as Revelation 12 hints that his birth was tied to the sign of the Woman Clothed with the Sun that appeared on September 11th, 3 BC - the Feast of Trumpets that year, when Regulus and Jupiter were in conjunction. This means that Christ was very likely conceived during the week of Chanukah in 4 BC, and that is when his human life began, and he truly came to be with us. :-)

Amazingly, though Jupiter and Venus have been in conjunction in Leo many times since then, they have not been in as close proximity to the star Regulus the King star as they were at the end of June of this year. Many view this as a hopeful sign that Yahshua or Jesus is coming for His Bride soon, and I agree - especially because the Sign of the Woman Clothed with the Sun appeared again in October of this year. So I wanted to say "Maranatha, and God bless you everyone! Because Christ our King is coming for His Bride, (which is also represented by the Woman Clothed with the Sun) very, very soon - Maybe even during this Chanukah season, which falls between December 6th and 14th this year!"
~*~ HALLELU-YAH! ~*~

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman of
The Pillar of Enoch Ministry
Ministry Site: http://pillar-of-enoch.com
Ministry Blog: http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com

 Illustration taken from my Article:
"A FASCINATING CONNECTION BETWEEN CHANUKAH AND PASSOVER"

~*~ A SPECIAL HOLIDAY APPEAL ~*~ 
FROM HELENA LEHMAN of POEM

The Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM) is an online ministry that is operated by only one person on this Earth today, and that is me, Helena Lehman. Over the years, it is financial gifts that are given by the friends and followers of this ministry that have kept it alive, due to the fact that I am chronically ill, and have no other real source of income outside of selling things on E-Bay. I therefore direct and apply all of my knowledge and creativity into this writing and preaching ministry, which is carried out on this blog, and also through my Pillar of Enoch Ministry Web Site Showcasing my "Language of God Book Series", and on Facebook and Twitter

So at this time - outside of the occasional sales I do on E-Bay for myself and on commission for others - I have no income outside of the small amounts that still come in from my book sales. In addition, my husband is unemployed again, and we have been forced to re-apply for social assistance. So during this joyful time of giving and remembering others in need surrounding the coming of our Messiah Yahshua or Jesus, I ask you to please consider giving me a gift this year of $20 or more, either through my "Go Fund Me" account, or directly through Paypal, using the links below:

To Give through Go Fund Me: 

To Give Through PayPal via my POEM site:

You Can also Support my ministry by buying my Language of God Series Books via the POEM Ministry Web Site's Online Bookstore. Thank you for considering it, and if you can't give right now, that's okay. Like us, many people are suffering hardship right now, and my heart goes out to you as I pray for all my brothers and sisters around the world who are in need. Just remember to pray for me any my ministry too, and ask God to provide for me and my husband as we wait for a miraculous breakthrough via God's glorious love and provision - perhaps with a great new job for my husband, or through a new earning venue for me, or through another unknown source.

In the meantime, I'd like to wish you all a:
Happy Chanukah, and Merry Christmas! 
With Love From Helena Lehman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!