Monday, August 19, 2013

THOSE WHO ARE ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL
WILL PAY A HUGE PRICE!

Click Image To Enlarge
It’s no secret. Even while I was being drawn to the Gospel back in the early to mid-1980’s, I was still dabbling in the Occult and the New Age. But that was before I had my “Road to Damascus” experience in 1987, repented of ALL my sins, and turned 180 degrees toward God, and completely away from the direction that I had been going in. Thank God for His mercy in forgiving me my many sins before then! 

Since then, I have learned that God’s Son is Love, and He can forgive much in people who are clueless. This is, after all, why Yahshua said:
“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do” (Luke 23:34)
Yahshua said this so that we could learn how to forgive others, just as He already did on the Cross! But I also believe that, for those who willfully teach heresy to the Church and profit from it, or willfully ignore sins in others to keep the peace, no such mercy will be shown! Yahshua was very clear on this: 
“If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. 27 And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple” (Luke 14:26-27) 
I consider persecution, and our ability to forgive others who are persecuting us, a sign that we have taken up our cross for the sake of Christ. Losing friends and family as a result of doing it is very hard, but it is what we are called to do, and if you refuse to do it, there are severe consequences: 
“Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. 35 For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. 36 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? 37 Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 38 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels” (Mark 8:34-38). 
Per Yahshua’s own words, if you are afraid or ashamed to defend the Gospel in public, or within your family and among your friends, you will pay a huge price on Judgment Day and before - because you will be left behind in the Rapture!

So, the time to REPENT of this sin is NOW! If you have been ashamed of the Gospel before, ask God to forgive you, and to give you the courage and strength to share the Gospel whenever you are called to do so in the future.

God bless you, and Maranatha!

~ Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

~*~ ********** ~*~


NOTE: I created the accompanying graphic from a photo that was taken from a News Article on the Internet describing a terrorist skirmish on the borders of Israel and Syria on 11-14-2012


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!