Tuesday, March 12, 2013

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM GOD!

Our King of Kings Is Returning Very Soon!

Dear friends,

I want you all to know that I have been waking up every morning since March 1st, 2013 with the lines of the Chorus from the song “Days of Elijah” going through my head as a promise of Yahshua's soon return, and I couldn't be happier about it!  :-D If you don't know the song well, here are the very Messianic lyrics to the Chorus:

“Behold He comes,
Riding on a cloud,
Shining like the Sun,
At the Trumpet’s call!
Lift your voice,
It’s the year of Jubilee,
Out of Zion’s Hill Salvation comes!”

This has NEVER happened to me before that a song got stuck in my head like that for such a long time, and I just KNOW it is a sure sign that Yahshua is coming soon! I also know that, when He does come, we who love Him will be safe and protected! But for those who are left behind when the Rapture happens, all Hell is going to break loose around the world, simultaneously, with Sudden Destruction and terror.

So I think that now would be a good time to witness to your loved ones and tell them that. It might plant another seed that they need to find true faith. May our wonderful Father God Yahweh bless you all, and Maranatha!

To Bless you more, here is a link to a YouTube video of
Messianic believer Paul Wilbur singing “Days of Elijah”

Paul Wilbur Singing “Days of Elijah

Hallelu-Yah! 

Yahshua, our King of kings, is coming VERY SOON!

Love and Blessings,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!