Thursday, April 05, 2012

Prepare Ye the Way of YaHWeH!

A Word of Knowledge Given To
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com




Today, April 5th, 2012, is the Solar Year Anniversary of the first day of 2011 on the Jewish Sacred Calendar, meaning it is the official Solar Year end of the Yom Kippur year, according to the Word of Knowledge that Yahweh God’s Spirit gave to me during the Days of Awe in 2004.

You can read my Blog article explaining my 2004 Autumn Feasts Prophetic Word and the Yom Kippur Year here: http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-third-prophetic-gem-yom-kippur-year.html

This means that the Age of Grace is at a close! Therefore, it is appropriate that our Father God would get my attention as I awoke out of a deep sleep this morning. This is when I heard Yahweh God’s voice urgently saying:

“Sound the Alarm! Shout it from the rooftops! Tell My People ISRAEL: “I AM coming quickly, and My winnowing fork is in My Hands! The time is NIGH! Prepare Ye the Way of YaHWeH and Look UP, for your deliverance from darkness is at the Door!””

I made the graphic presented at the top of this article to commemorate this momentous event in my ministry to God’s people. Please share this message with everyone you know, because Yahweh is now warning that the Sudden Destruction that will come with the onset of the Great Tribulation (a.k.a. the time of Jacob’s Trouble) is about to begin and our Bridegroom, Kinsmen Redeemer and Avenger of Blood Yahshua Ha Mashiach is coming for His Bride Very Soon!

You Have Been Warned!
Repent NOW, for the Day of YaHWeh is at the Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!