Wednesday, May 04, 2011

NEXT ARMAGEDDON SHOW POSTPONED UNTIL MAY 7th, 2011, 12 NOON EST

Due to some pressing things that God has laid upon my heart concerning the death of David Wilkerson and Osama Bin Laden - two men on opposite sides of the spiritual spectrum - I need to seek some solitude in prayer and write down what He is showing me so I can clarify it before sharing it. In the meantime, I want to share a YouTube video that solidified my desire to withdraw from the Internet for a few days to seek God’s face:

A Call to Anguish - David Wilkerson



Direct Link to Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMG_PVaJoI

This video message by David Wilkerson really touched my heart and I can relate to what he is saying because God baptized me in anguish for six months when I finally came into the kingdom! And right now, God is calling me to re-enter into His anguish and weep and pray for what is coming before I deliver my next Armageddon show message. Please pray for me as I withdraw to find God's heart - not only for me, but also for you.

Due to my need to withdraw, I am postponing my next Armageddon Show until this Saturday, May 7th at 12 Noon EST, when I will deliver a very important message. I hope you can tune in. In the meantime, God bless you all, and thank you for your support and interest in my ministry.

Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry

http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!