Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Armageddon Radio Show of 3-16-2011 Is Now Playing!

The Armageddon Radio Show of 3-16-2011 Is Now Playing and can be downloaded to watch on your PC to avoid the commercials. I believe this is one of the most important shows I've done in a long time. Among many other important things, it discusses the horrendous portents of destruction surrounding Comet Elenin and what it may mean in regard to various areas of high seismic activity in the USA. Don't miss this 2-1/2 hour super show!

LINK TO THE EDGE AM ARMAGEDDON SHOW SITE:
http://www.theedgeam.com/perspectives/armageddon/main.htm


I hope you enjoy watching and/or listening to the show. Please write to me if you have any questions or would like more information about my Language of God Series Books or my ministry.

Maranatha!

Your Sister in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
“Books and Articles with a Vision”
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!