Monday, August 23, 2010

Is Pointing to Heavenly Signs and Jewish Feasts as Possible Rapture Days a Form of Date-Setting?

By Helena Lehman
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

This article is being directed to anyone who has had a problem with my enthusiasm in showing that the coming Rapture and Tribulation are tied to various Jewish Feast Days and are also being pointed to by various Signs in the Heavens. Though my excitement over the Rapture has made me suggest certain dates could be tied to it, I've never set any specific dates for this wonderful event over the past year. I did suggest that the Rapture could occur when the Solar Eclipse on July 11th this year happened, but not that it would. I also have seen Rosh Hashanah as a possible Rapture time and have indicated that there may be two Raptures, with one possibly nearer to Pentecost, and one that might be nearer to the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah. In addition, I have shown that the Rapture is tied to the summer season that falls between Pentecost and the Feast of Trumpets. Summer is indicated through the summer lilies that are in bloom in the Song of Solomon when the Shunamite woman's Beloved is looking for her among the lilies. It can also be seen in the Book of Ruth when Ruth and Boaz are married at the end of the summer harvest season.

What I have most often done, however, is show that there are many wonderful Signs in the Heavens that Yahshua´s coming is very soon. On my Armageddon Radio Shows, I have pointed out that there has been a Total Solar Eclipse on the 1st of Av over the past 3 consecutive years, and that this is an extremely rare occurrence. I have therefore suggested that it could be a triple allegorical warning that mankind needs to repent of their sins and get things right with Yahweh. This is because the 1st of Av falls during a three-week period of mourning that the Jews keep between the 17th of Tammuz and the 9th of Av every year. Rather than a sign for a specific Rapture day, these triple Solar Eclipses are also a sign that all people need to repent because Yahshua is coming very soon. The triple Jupiter-Uranus conjunctions that began on June 6th this year are a similar triple warning that the Messiah (Jupiter) is coming for His Bride (Uranus) very soon and that the First Rapture probably will occur within the next year since the second of the three Jupiter-Uranus conjunctions will occur just a week after Rosh Hashanah this year, and the third and final one will occur in January of 2011.

Like many others, I have been a strong proponent of this Rosh Hashanah on September 9th and 10th as a likely time for a Pre-Tribulation Rapture if there is to be one. I have also repeatedly said that the prophetic word that was given to me on Palm Sunday in 2010 may have either applied to next year or that it may have been meant to be allegorical rather than literal. After all, my entire ministry is centered around the allegorical meaning of prophetic events, people, symbols and rituals in the Bible. I may have been limiting what God was trying to show me by my own lack of vision at the time the word was given. It has happened to me before. I have had visions and dreams that made no sense to me until much later, when God opened my eyes to understand them.

As a case in point, I had not read the passages in the Song of Solomon that referred to lilies until two months after I had received my prophetic word from God that the Rapture would occur before the summer lily flowers bloomed in my garden. I discovered them when I did a search for any mention of lilies in the Bible to see what I could find this past July. At that time, I found several references to lilies, with the most interesting ones being in the Song of Solomon. I discussed the meaning of these lily passages in the Song and explained what I thought these meant in relation to my vision and accompanying word about the lilies during one of my Armageddon Radio Shows shortly after that.

In regard to my lily vision, a dear friend in the Lord received a word that the lilies might also be a symbol for my ministry, meaning that the Rapture will happen before my Pillar of Enoch Ministry has bloomed or fully reached its potential and completion! In addition, she saw the lilies as good deeds and good words that need to be tended to while God gathers the weeds to be burned. Could this mean I will be one of the 144,000 Witnesses who will instruct people about God´s coming Kingdom during the Tribulation? Adonai Yahshua, if it is Your will, let it be so!

Though I hope the first Rapture will happen before the Winter Solstice on December 21st, 2010 when a stunning and ominous Total Lunar Eclipse over the Messiah constellation named Orion will occur, it could happen as late as December 21st, 2012. If there is to be a second Rapture, it must occur just before or after the Seventh or Last Trumpet is blown in the middle of the Tribulation. There is also a possibility that there will only be one Rapture that will occur Mid-Tribulation.

As was shown fairly conclusively in my book: "The Language of God in Prophecy," the Tribulation period appears to be firmly tied to the years 2011 through 2017. Therefore, if the Rapture is to be Mid-Tribulation, it could occur as late as the autumn or winter of 2014. I have also mentioned this in some of my articles. But I have no doubt that that we should definitely be looking for our Messiah to come for us in the Rapture by the end of 2014, before the Bowls of God's Wrath are poured out. These seven Bowl Judgments will likely be poured out on the Earth between 2014 through the end of 2016, and Yahshua will come to conquer the wicked at the Battle of Armageddon and usher in His Kingdom on Earth between the close of 2016 and the end of 2017.

In the meantime, my message has been and will remain that all of us who love Yahshua need to keep our eyes focused on God and on doing His work until Yahshua comes. We also need to be warning people that the time to Yahshua´s glorious appearing is short and there is little time for those who need to repent to do so before they are left behind to live through the Wrath of God during the last half of the Tribulation. We constantly need to let others know that there will be terrible consequences when the Rapture comes for anyone who does not believe that Yahshua died for and washed away their sins with His shed blood on the Cross. We need to continue to tell others that there will be an awful price to pay for ignoring the obvious warnings seen clearly not only in escalating prophetic world events and rapidly increasing natural disasters but in the many clear Signs in the Heavens that have appeared between 1996 and the present and that will occur through the close of 2017 and beyond.

Until Yahshua comes, I will continue to say Maranatha even while I keep my eyes focused on Him and in doing His work. May we all be found worthy to enter Yahshua´s glorious Kingdom when He comes! Amen and Hallelu-Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!