Monday, June 22, 2009

Check out Helena Lehmans NEW
Archived Interview with Host Bruce Collins!

Shalom Everyone,

If you would like to listen to my 1 hour interview on Bruce Collins' Big Finale Internet Radio Show from June 19th, the show is available on Bruce Collins' site as an MP3 download or you can listen to it online on the same web page:

http://www.gcast.com/user/TheBizzleShow/podcast/tbf

During the hour, we discussed some of the historical and prophetic contents of my upcoming new 850-page book: "The Language of God in History - A New Biblically Based Reinterpretation of History That Traces The Ancient Religious Use of God’s Symbolic Language"

If you have any feedback, please feel free to share, though I am holding back personal replies until my book is finished. Some appreciated feedback came from my host Bruce Collins, who complimented me at the end of the show by saying that I have become a dynamic speaker in the 3 years since our last interview! :-)

Many Blessings in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!