Monday, July 30, 2007

Over 250 pages of my recently published book "The Language of God in Prophecy" is devoted to the spiritual, prophetic, and scientific meaning of the Pillar of Enoch, as I call the pyramid of Khufu/Cheops, also known as the Great Pyramid. In addition, that book discusses the astronomical meaning of the Great Sphinx. Furthermore, there are over one hundred pages devoted to the Great Pyramid and Sphinx, and the entire Giza Complex, along with several other pyramid sites in Egypt, in my book "The Language of God in History," which will be in print this autumn. I’ve also mentioned the spiritual significance of that same pyramid in my other two books. In fact, I have written more than 400 pages about the amazing spiritual significance of the Pillar of Enoch in my four "Language of God" series books.

One of the most interesting points of connection between the Pillar of Enoch and the Bible is in the similarities between the layout of the pyramid’s interior chambers, and the layout of the sanctuary of the Desert Tabernacle. In that regard, I will post a new excerpt from my book: “The Language of God in Prophecy” here, and at my Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pillar-of-Enoch-Bible-Study-News/, and http://pillar-of-enoch.com web site as soon as I can formulate one. In the meantime, please contact me with any questions you may have about the way our righteous ancestors built monuments on Earth that reflected the Will of God as portrayed in the starry heavens.

Yours in Yahshua,
Helena Lehman
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!